Posted on 2020-02-14, by Germany2020.
CSI ETABS 18.1.1 build 2148 | 974.8 mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), is pleased to announce the availability of ETABS version 18.1.1 build 2148. As with all new versions, this release includes small enhancements and fixes to various user-reported issues from the previous release, providing an overall more stable experience.
ETABS 18.1.1 Enhancements - Release Date: 05-February-2020
ETABS 18.1.1 Enhancements
Panel-zone definitions now include nonlinear behavior that is automatically generated based on ASCE 41-17 criteria or specified as user-defined properties. The nonlinear behavior for panel zones allows the specification of a symmetrical multi-linear backbone curve with several available options for hysteretic behavior. Panel-zone acceptance criteria definitions have been expanded to allow the major and minor directions to be separately specified, and these can be automatically generated based on ASCE 41-17.
ETABS has been enhanced for compatibility with CSiXCAD, a new plug-in from Computers and Structures, Inc., for the detailing and documenting of steel and concrete structures within AutoCAD® or BricsCAD®. Working with building models that were analyzed and designed in ETABS, CSiXCAD can automatically create plans, elevations, schedules, and 3-D BIM models. Drawings can be updated to reflect changes to the ETABS model and design results, while retaining drafting changes made to the drawings themselves.
This document lists changes made to ETABS since v18.1.0, released 11-December-2019. Items marked with an asterisk (*) in the first column are more significant
ETABS is an engineering software product that caters to multi-story building analysis and design. Modeling tools and templates, code-based load prescriptions, analysis methods and solution techniques, all coordinate with the grid-like geometry unique to this class of structure. Basic or advanced systems under static or dynamic conditions may be evaluated using ETABS. For a sophisticated assessment of seismic performance, modal and direct-integration time-history analyses may couple with P-Delta and Large Displacement effects. Nonlinear links and concentrated PMM or fiber hinges may capture material nonlinearity under monotonic or hysteretic behavior. Intuitive and integrated features make applications of any complexity practical to implement. Interoperability with a series of design and documentation platforms makes ETABS a coordinated and productive tool for designs which range from simple 2D frames to elaborate modern high-rises.
ETABS - 01 An Overview: Watch & Learn
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Product: CSI ETABS
Version: 18.1.1 build 2148
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 974.8 mb
- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
- A 64-bit CPU is required
- The SAPFire Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit processor
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 8 GB RAM
- The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
- Ebooks list page : 42693
- 2020-01-14CSI ETABS v18.1.0 build 2117
- 2019-10-26CSI ETABS Ultimate 18.0.2 Build 2064 (x64)
- 2019-10-26CSI ETABS version 18.0.2 build 2064
- 2019-10-04CSI ETABS Ultimate 18.0.2 Build 2064 (x64)
- 2018-08-11CSI ETABS Ultimate 17.0.1 Build 1888 (x64)
- 2018-08-09CSI ETABS Ultimate 17.0.1 Build 1888
- 2018-08-08CSI ETABS Ultimate 17.0.1 Build 1888 (x64)
- 2018-08-07CSI ETABS Ultimate 17.0.1 Build 1888
- 2018-01-18CSI ETABS 2016 16.2.1 Build 1727
- 2016-08-31CSI ETABS 2016 v16.0.0 build 1488 (x86/x64)
- 2014-05-01Csi Etabs 2013 v13.1.4 Build 1085 (x86/x64)
- 2014-04-23CSI ETABS 2013 v13.1.4 Build 1085 (x86/x64)
- 2014-04-22CSI ETABS 2013 v13.1.4 Build 1085 (x86/x64)
- 2014-04-21CSI ETABS 2013 v13.1.4 Build 1085 (x86/x64)
- 2013-11-26CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1.3 Build 1065
- 2013-11-17CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1.3 Build 1065
- 2013-11-15CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1.3 Build 1065
- 2013-11-13CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1.3 Build 1065
- 2020-02-11CSI Detail 18.1.1 build 1050
- 2019-12-14CSI ETABS 18.1.0 with Professional Training Series
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.