Posted on 2020-01-01, by books_lover.
Calculus in 3D is an accessible, well-written textbook for an honors course in multivariable calculus for mathematically strong first- or second-year university students. The treatment given here carefully balances theoretical rigor, the development of student facility in the procedures and algorithms, and inculcating intuition into underlying geometric principles. The focus throughout is on two or three dimensions. All of the standard multivariable material is thoroughly covered, including vector calculus treated through both vector fields and differential forms. There are rich collections of problems ranging from the routine through the theoretical to deep, challenging problems suitable for in-depth projects. Linear algebra is developed as needed. Unusual features include a rigorous formulation of cross products and determinants as oriented area, an in-depth treatment of conics harking back to the classical Greek ideas, and a more extensive than usual exploration and use of parametri
- Ebooks list page : 42301
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Calculus in 3D Geometry, Vectors, and Multivariate Calculus
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Calculus in 3D Geometry, Vectors, and Multivariate Calculus
- 2020-01-02Dive Into Calculus Vectors And Matrices
- 2019-10-24Dive into Calculus Vectors and Matrices
- 2019-10-07Dive into Calculus Vectors and Matrices
- 2018-10-11Vectors and 3D Geometry for JEE Main and Advanced, Tenth edition
- 2018-06-12Mathematics For Joint Entrance Examination Jee Advanced Vectors And 3D Geometry
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Exploring Calculus: Labs and Projects with Mathematica (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Diffusion Processes and Stochastic Calculus (Ems Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2020-04-04Univariate, Bivariate, and Multivariate Statistics Using R: Quantitative Tools for Data Analysis and Data Science
- 2020-03-06Programming R Vectors And Factors
- 2020-02-24Geometry Creation and Import With COMSOL Multiphysics (Multiphysics Modeling Series)
- 2020-02-21Elementary Mathematical Models: An Accessible Development Without Calculus, Second Edition (AMS/MAA Textbooks) Ed 2
- 2020-02-04Lie Groups, Differential Equations, and Geometry: Advances and Surveys (UNIPA Springer Series)
- 2020-01-06Programming R Vectors and Factors - Removed
- 2019-12-23SPSS Data Analysis for Univariate, Bivariate, and Multivariate Statistics
- 2019-12-18Computational Geometry, Topology and Physics of Digital Images with Applications: Shape Complexes, Optical Vortex Nerves and Proximities (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2019-12-05Classical and Quantum Physics: 60 Years Alberto Ibort Fest Geometry, Dynamics, and Control (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- 2019-11-25Applied Statistics and Multivariate Data Analysis for Business and Economics: A Modern Approach Using SPSS, Stata, and Excel
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.