Posted on 2018-08-29, by nokia241186.
Can't See the Wood for the Trees?: Landscaping Your Life to Get Back on Track by Alison Smith
English | August 21st, 2018 | ISBN: 1844097498 | 208 Pages | EPUB | 8.07 MB
A guide to using the metaphorical language of a "stuck" situation to discover the solution
â€¢ Shares an easy, fun process of exploring well-known sayings as a means to identify new solutions and get unstuck in life and work
â€¢ Explains how to bring clarity to a problem, highlight alternative perspectives, bypass any conscious resistance to finding a solution, and allow solutions to emerge organically, from within ourselves
â€¢ Details the author's "Landscaping Your Life" method, which has been used successfully in business strategy development, team development, project problem resolution, and in one-to-one coaching
If you can't see the wood for the trees, feel like a fish out of water, or are going around in circles, we've got good news for you: that saying is also a clue to where you'll find the solution. Yes, you read right-you can use the language you're using to describe the stuck situation to discover the solution. It's not even the language as much as the landscape contained within your description of the situation that can give you pointers. As Alison Smith explains, "If a picture paints a thousand words, then a metaphor paints a thousand pictures. In other words, the metaphor in the saying you're using will provide a million words that will undoubtedly have the solution contained within them."
That's what this book is all about-taking these sayings that you're using to describe being stuck and using them to get unstuck again. The language you apply provides clues to how you perceive the current situation. Subconsciously, you know the solution. Exploring the metaphors contained within your language allows your subconscious to communicate to your conscious awareness more easily. The metaphor reduces resistance and the barriers we put up to change. It's as if we enjoy exploring the metaphor and forget what it means in reality, and before we know it, we have a metaphorical solution that we cannot help but translate into real life.
Offering an effective, easy process based on the power of metaphors, Alison Smith introduces her "Landscaping Your Life" method as a means to bring clarity to a problem, highlight alternative perspectives, and allow solutions to emerge organically, from within ourselves.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37067
- 2019-01-03Can't See the Wood for the Trees Landscaping Your Life to Get Back on Track - Removed
- 2018-08-25Can't See the Wood for the Trees?: Landscaping Your Life to Get Back on Track
- 2012-05-05The Money In Your Mind - Igor Ledowchowski - Removed
- 2012-01-15The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring
- 2009-07-17Oh, Say, Can You See?: The Semiotics of the Military in Hawai'I (Borderlines, Vol 10)
- 2020-02-21Martha Stewart's Organizing: The Manual for Bringing Order to Your Life, Home & Routines
- 2019-12-30RESET: How to Restart Your Life and Get F.U. Money: The Unconventional Early Retirement Plan for Midlife Careerists Who Want to Be Happy
- 2019-12-14A Year For You: Release the Clutter, Reduce the Stress, Reclaim Your Life
- 2019-12-08Keep It Moving: Lessons for the Rest of Your Life
- 2019-11-24Me and My 18 inch Doll: Sew 20 Matching Outfits, Accessories & Quilts for the Girl in Your Life
- 2019-11-07The Simple Six: The Easy Way to Get in Shape and Stay in Shape for the Rest of your Life
- 2019-10-31Keep It Moving: Lessons for the Rest of Your Life
- 2019-10-27RESET: How to Restart Your Life and Get F.U. Money: The Unconventional Early Retirement Plan for Midlife Careerists Who Want to Be Happy 2019
- 2019-10-20Me and My 18 inch Doll: Sew 20 Matching Outfits, Accessories & Quilts for the Girl in Your Life
- 2019-05-10The Alzheimer's Prevention Program Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life
- 2019-03-27The Alzheimer's Prevention Program Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life
- 2019-01-31You Always Change the Love of Your Life (for Another Love or Another Life)
- 2018-10-07Pogue's Basics Essential Tips and Shortcuts (That No One Bothers to Tell You) for Simplifying the Technology in Your Life (Rep
- 2018-07-17How to Have Beautiful Skin for the Rest of Your Life 65 Best Combine Dos and Dont Tips at Any Age
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.