Posted on 2019-03-20, by nokia241186.
Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects by Yusuke Hiraku and Shosuke Kawanishi
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1118160304 | 400 pages | PDF | 9 MB
A new perspective on the link between inflammation and cancer
Inflammation is the human body's normal biological response to threats in the modern world, as well as a defense against the harmful influence of pathogens, the environment, and poor nutrition. But what happens when the inflammatory response is triggered repeatedly and sustained for long periods of time? Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects discusses the mechanisms by which chronic inflammation can lead to cancer, the various causative agents, and possible prevention methods.
A compilation of the latest information coming out of the various fields of cancer research, this book provides a detailed look at inflammation-related carcinogenesis from the perspective of researchers at the forefront of the field. It takes an interdisciplinary approach to the topic, and provides comprehensive information about the major factors at work in inflammation, cancer, and the intersection of the two conditions. Topics include:
A general overview of inflammation-related cancer
The biochemistry of inflammation and its effects on DNA
Molecular biology and the role of microRNA in carcinogenesis
Specific causative agents including oncogenic viruses, asbestos, and nanomaterial
Anti-inflammatories, nutraceuticals, and other preventative measures
A deeper understanding of the mechanisms behind inflammation-related carcinogenesis can lead to better patient outcomes by improving diagnostics and prevention, as well as altering the approach to treatment. Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects provides the knowledge base researchers need to push the field forward.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39872
- 2019-03-17Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Cancer and Inflammation Mechanisms: Chemical, Biological, and Clinical Aspects
- 2018-08-12Cell Biology of the Ovary Stem Cells, Development, Cancer, and Clinical Aspects
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2020-05-19Inflammation in Parkinson's Disease: Scientific and Clinical Aspects
- 2019-01-15Head and Neck Cancer Basic and Clinical Aspects - Removed
- 2019-01-11Head and Neck Cancer Basic and Clinical Aspects
- 2018-12-28Head and Neck Cancer Basic and Clinical Aspects
- 2018-11-15Basic Biology and Clinical Aspects of Inflammation
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Inflammation in Parkinson's Disease: Scientific and Clinical Aspects
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Lyme Borreliosis: Biological and Clinical Aspects (Current Problems in Dermatology, Vol. 37)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Free Radicals, Nitric Oxide and Inflammation: Molecular, Biochemical, and Clinical Aspects (NATO: Life and Behavioural Sciences, 344)
- 2012-05-24Pathophysiology and Clinical Aspects of Venous Thromboembolism in Neonates, Renal Disease and Cancer Patients
- 2011-04-12Recombinant Human Erythropoietin (rhEPO) in Clinical Oncology: Scientific and Clinical Aspects of Anemia in Cancer (repost)
- 2010-03-26Cancer: Basic Science and Clinical Aspects
- 2009-08-31Lyme Borreliosis: Biological and Clinical Aspects (2009)
- 2020-06-07Psoriatic Arthritis and Psoriasis: Pathology and Clinical Aspects
- 2020-05-16Biochemistry of Oxidative Stress: Physiopathology and Clinical Aspects (Advances in Biochemistry in Health and Disease)
- 2020-01-14Sleep Disorders Medicine: Basic Science, Technical Considerations and Clinical Aspects Ed 4
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.