Posted on 2013-02-21. By anonymous.
Published: 2009-06-04 | ISBN: 1416047212 | PDF | 688 pages | 88 MB
Updated and revised, this new edition of Caplan's Stroke continues to provide a concise and pragmatic approach to the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of adult and pediatric stroke patients. Dr. Caplan-a highly esteemed stroke authority- shares with you his vast experience and wisdom as a stroke clinician, including his time-tested strategies and unique clinical pearls that you can implement into your own practice. Expanded coverage of imaging and laboratory diagnosis and treatment as well as extensive revisions throughout, brings you the latest advances on prevention, complications, and rehabilitation. The use of case studies illustrates the types of clinical scenarios you may experience in practice. And, its conversational, easy-to-read format make Caplan's Stroke an ideal resource for general neurologists, non-neurologists, and stroke specialists alike.
* Discusses all cerebrovascular diseases to help you differentiate among all types of stroke so you can treat each patient appropriately.
* Takes a distinctly personal and individual approach to general principles, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation, offering practical, clinical guidance on stroke and stroke related issues.
* Provides detailed discussions on stroke syndromes in children and adults, including large artery occlusive disease of the anterior circulation, brain embolism, spinal cord stroke, and many, many more, to help you better manage every condition you see.
* Uses case studies to highlight and emphasize clinical points.
* Includes expanded coverage of imaging and laboratory diagnosis and treatment to help you make better informed evaluation and management decisions.
* Presents meticulous revisions and updates throughout, particularly to the chapters on stroke prevention and rehabilitation to keep you current on today's best practices.
* Features a new two-color design with updated artwork and more images that elucidates key points and enhances visual guidance.
- Ebooks list page : 21413
- 2013-09-28Caplan's Stroke: A Clinical Approach, 4th edition (repost)
- 2012-10-22Caplan's Stroke: A Clinical Approach (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2010-04-08Caplan's Stroke: A Clinical Approach, 4th Edition (Re-post)
- 2009-12-10Caplan's Stroke: A Clinical Approach, 4th Edition
- 2018-09-21Caplan's Stroke A Clinical Approach, 5th edition
- 2018-07-30Caplan's Stroke A Clinical Approach, 5th edition
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Caplan's Stroke - A Clinical Approach 4th ed. - L. Caplan (Saunders, 2009)
- 2017-03-2001626-[Upload 2017]-Caplan's Stroke - A Clinical Approach 4th ed. - L. Caplan (Saunders, 2009)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Caplan's Stroke: A Clinical Approach, 4e (Caplan, Caplan's Stroke)
- 2014-06-12Pulmonary Pathophysiology: A Clinical Approach (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- 2014-03-30Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach (4th Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-03-19Medical Nutrition Therapy: A Case Study Approach, 4th edition (Repost)
- 2014-02-20Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, 4th edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-09Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering: An Integrated Approach, 4th edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-03Essential Clinical Anatomy (4th edition) (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-12-26Practice of Clinical Echocardiography, 4th Edition (Repost)
- 2013-09-23Air Conditioning Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach (4th Edition) (Repost)
- 2013-09-16Algebra: A Combined Approach, 4th Edition (repost)
- 2013-07-24Introduction to Clinical Neurology (4th edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.