Posted on 2019-11-27, by rizentrop.
Offers a comprehensive overview of cell culture engineering, providing insight into cell engineering, systems biology approaches and processing technology In Cell Culture Engineering: Recombinant Protein Production, editors Gyun Min Lee and Helene Faustrup Kildegaard assemble top class authors to present expert coverage of topics such as: cell line development for therapeutic protein production; development of a transient gene expression upstream platform; and CHO synthetic biology. They provide readers with everything they need to know about enhancing product and bioprocess attributes using genome-scale models of CHO metabolism; omics data and mammalian systems biotechnology; perfusion culture; and much more. This all-new, up-to-date reference covers all of the important aspects of cell culture engineering, including cell engineering, system biology approaches, and processing technology. It describes the challenges in cell line development and cell engineering, e.g. via gene edi
- Ebooks list page : 41918
- 2012-03-27Handbook of Industrial Cell Culture: Mammalian, Microbial, and Plant Cells
- 2008-01-24Cell Culture Engineering (Advances in Biochemical Engineering / Biotechnology)
- 2008-01-23Cell Culture Engineering (Advances in Biochemical Engineering / Biotechnology)
- 2019-12-09Recombinant Protein Production in Yeast (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2019-02-22Cell Culture Engineering IV Improvements of Human Health
- 2019-01-30Cell Culture Engineering IV Improvements of Human Health
- 2019-01-28Recombinant Protein Production with Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells. A Comparative View on Host ...
- 2019-01-25Cell Culture Engineering
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Insect Cell Cultures: Fundamental and Applied Aspects (Current Applications of Cell Culture Engineering)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Recombinant Protein Production in Yeast: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2013-12-06Cell Culture Engineering [Repost]
- 2012-12-15Recombinant Protein Production in Yeast: Methods and Protocols [Repost]
- 2012-12-02Recombinant Protein Production in Yeast: Methods and Protocols
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Genomics and Systems Biology of Mammalian Cell Culture (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology) - Removed
- 2013-03-30Genomics and Systems Biology of Mammalian Cell Culture (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- 2018-08-233D Cell Culture Fundamentals and Applications in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- 2018-08-213D Cell Culture: Fundamentals and Applications in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Commercial Plant-Produced Recombinant Protein Products: Case Studies (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Cell-Free Protein Production: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.