Posted on 2019-02-12, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:43 | mp4, txt, vtt, html | 1.32 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Increase your Product, Logo or User Experience impact through Color Psychology
Choose Correct colors to sell your idea or brand
Influence your audience or viewers Through Color Psychology
Recognize how marketers and advertisers use color to influence emotions and perceptions of Customers.
Understand Color Psychology
Get Certified in Color Psychology
No special knowledge is needed, As I will Explain Each and Everything
*** Course access includes quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support and LIFETIME access! ***
Hear why this is one of the TOP-NOTCH Color Psychology Course on Udemy:
A lot of useful info and practices, great course!
Overall it is a really good introduction to why designers should pay attention to the colors they are using and what effect this has on the viewers.
It�s perfect for what I am wanting to learn.
I currently have 64 Courses with 17280+ Minutes of Content (286 hours in total) with 60,000+ Satisfied Students enrolled. That�s 11+ days of learning material!
Color Psychology Course Details:
Do you Know Colors effect you?
Do you know there is a discipline known as Color Psychology?
Do you know you can increase User Experience?
Yes you can through Colors.
Do you know that you are missing out $$$ due to not understanding Colors?
Yes you are!
Color psychology is the study of Colors as a determinant of human behavior.
In this Course you will learn how your logo or images on your website are not helping in sales. Whereas they should.
Research shows that warm colors tended to attract spontaneous purchasers, despite cooler colors being more favorable.
Color Psychology will make you a Master in understanding them and then you will be able to use them according to your product.
I will discuss exactly that.
Color psychology is also widely used in marketing and branding.
Many Advertiser & Marketers see color as an important & Integral part of marketing because color are used to influence consumers emotions and it helps in changing there perceptions of goods and services.
Business Concentrate more on colors when deciding on brand logos or even on Front end Developments.
These logos or Product seem to attract more customers when the color matches the personality of the goods or services, such as the color pink is used by Victoria's Secret brand.
Colors are also important for window displays in stores, as it helps attract people to store.
Who this course is for:
This course is designed for business owners, educators, academics, marketers or Advertisers
This course will Help artists, designers, and User Interface developers.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 3000 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39220
- 2019-01-12Certification in Color Psychology
- 2018-12-31Certification in Color Psychology
- 2018-12-14Certification in Color Psychology
- 2018-12-13Certification in Color Psychology
- 2018-12-10Certification in Color Psychology
- 2010-11-01Color Climax 151-182 (1990-2003)
- 2010-10-31Color Climax 101-150 (1979-90)
- 2010-10-31Color Climax 051-100 (1971-79)
- 2018-08-01Advanced Photoshop The Psychology and Science Behind Color Grading
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Color Codes: Modern Theories of Color in Philosophy, Painting and Architecture, Literature, Music, and Psychology
- 2013-12-30Color Codes: Modern Theories of Color in Philosophy, Painting and Architecture, Literature, Music, and Psychology (repost)
- 2013-12-29Psychology Ninth Edition in Modules Color (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-26The Positive Psychology of Buddhism and Yoga: Paths to A Mature Happiness - Removed
- 2012-09-26Experiments With People: Revelations From Social Psychology - Removed
- 2012-06-30Color Codes: Modern Theories of Color in Philosophy, Painting and Architecture, Literature, Music, and Psychology
- 2012-05-21Official Monogram U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Aircraft Color Guide Vol.4: 1960-1993
- 2012-05-11German Army Uniforms of World War II in Color Photographs
- 2012-03-31Color Tex NÂ° 1 - E venne il giorno (Annuale - Agosto 2011)
- 2012-03-20Agency and Self-Awareness: Issues in Philosophy and Psychology (Consciousness and Self-Consciousness)
- 2012-03-18Misbehavior in Organizations: Theory, Research, and Management (Applied Psychology Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.