Posted on 2019-12-01, by perica123.
Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) with Practice Tests
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 12h 12 mn | 5.5 GB
Instructor: Mumshad Mannambeth
Prepare for the Certified Kubernetes Administrators Certification with live practice tests right in your browser - CKA
What you'll learn
How to Administer a Kubernetes Cluster
How to Design a Kubernetes Cluster
How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster from scratch - "The Hard Way"
How to Test a Kubernetes Cluster end-to-end
How to Troubleshoot a Kubernetes Cluster
How to Secure a Kubernetes Cluster
How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster
How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
Basic understanding of Docker
Kubernetes is one of the highest trending technology in Cloud Computing as of today. Kubernetes had the fastest growth in job searches, over a 173% from a year before as reported recently by a survey conducted by Indeed.
Learn, practice, and get certified on Kubernetes with hands-on labs right in your browser.
"I have compared this to other courses at Udemy and Linux Academy. All have the strengths and gaps, so far this is a winner!" - Thomas Trauss, Student
Learning Kubernetes is essential for any DevOps professional. DevOps engineers are always in demand. Currently the average Silicon Valley salary for a DevOps engineer is 20% higher than what a software engineer makes. DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Administration.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Simplify Complex Technology
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. To elevate your DevOps career, learn how to effectively deploy applications on Kubernetes.
This course helps you gain the knowledge required to design and deploy cloud native applications on a Kubernetes cluster. A series of well designed lectures with animation and illustration help you understand complex concepts easily.
Practice! Practice! Practice!
Lectures alone won't help you clear the certification. The Kubernetes Certification is a practical hands-on e x a m. You need hands-on experience, you need to get fast and you need practice. That is what our integrated hands-on lab experience gives you. Our coding quizzes can be accessed right in your browser without having to setup any lab environment yourself. We validate your work and give you feedback instantly. Preview few lab exercises for Free!!
After you have completed the lectures and coding exercises you will have the opportunity to complete a series of assignments that put your new skills to the test. You will be given a challenge to solve using the Kubernetes skills you have learned.
This will give you real-world experience and the chance to work with other students in the community. You will develop a Kubernetes deployment and get feedback for your work.
Join Our Community!
Once you enroll in the course, you will get access to our community of teachers and learners on Slack where we discuss important topics, tips and tricks to pass the e x a m. This is a great place for you to clear your doubts and get answers for your questions instantly.
This course is the best way to get Certified in Kubernetes for an Absolute Beginner.
Don't waste any more time wondering what course is best for you. You've already found it. Get started right away!
"Straight to the point, covers the necessary to take the e x a m with some additional practice. Very good course and very good teacher. Top notch! Update: I passed the e x a m using this course!" - Christopher Williamson, Student, Udemy
Kubernetes and the Kubernetes logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Linux Foundation. in the United States and/or other countries. The Linux Foundation and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Kubernetes or The Linux Foundation.
Who this course is for:
- Ebooks list page : 41971
- 2019-11-27Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) with Practice Tests
- 2018-01-20[PDF] CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Practice Tests
- 2019-09-14Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (ckad) With Tests
- 2019-06-13Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (CKAD) with Tests (Updated)
- 2019-12-08Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2020: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- 2019-11-22AWS Certified Solutions Architect Practice Tests: Associate SAA-C01 Exam
- 2019-11-22(ISC)2 SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Practice Tests
- 2019-08-23Cracking the GED Test with 2 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition Strategies, Review, and Practice to Hel...
- 2019-08-23Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer Adaptive Practice Tests, 2020
- 2019-08-10CEH v10: EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Training Guide with Practice Labs: Exam: 312 50
- 2019-08-09EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Training Guide with Practice Labs
- 2019-07-28Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2020
- 2019-04-08Sybex Isc2 Sscp Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Practice Tests
- 2019-03-21Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2017
- 2019-03-11Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2016
- 2019-03-05Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2016
- 2019-02-22Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2019 8 Practice Tests Content Review
- 2019-02-22Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2019 Edition 6 Practice Tests Content Review Strategies
- 2019-02-01Sybex - ISC2 - SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Practice Tests
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.