Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-04-26. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0470582138 | 192 pages | PDF | 0,8 MB
We live in a challenging, complex, inter-connected and unpredictable world beset by a range of seemingly insoluble problems. But, says Michael Fullanâ€”an internationally acclaimed authority on organizational changeâ€”we have an increasing understanding of how to tackle complex change.
This involves developing a new kind of leader: one who recognizes what is needed to bring about deep and lasting changes in living systems at all levels. These leaders need a deep understanding of what motivates us as human beings and how we tap into and influence other people's self-motivation.
In his previous best-selling books The Six Secrets of Change, Leading in a Culture of Change, and Turnaround Leadership, Michael Fullan examined the concepts and processes of change. In Change Leader he turns his focus to the core practices of leadership that are so vital for leading in today's complex world. He reveals seven core practices for today's leaders, all of which appear to be deceptively simple but actually get to the essence of what differentiates a powerful leader from one who is merely competent:
Practice Drives Theory
Motivate the Masses
Collaborate to Compete
Know Your Impact
Throughout the book Fullan argues that powerful leaders have built bedrocks of credibility, have learned how to identify the few things that matter most, and know how to leverage their skills in ways that benefit their entire organization. The author shows leaders how to avoid policies and strategies that focus on shallow and short-term goals and develop leadership skills for long-term success.
With a wealth of illustrative examples from business, education, nonprofit, and government sectors Change Leader provides a much-needed leadership guide for today's turbulent climate.
- Ebooks list page : 26468
- 2012-12-25Change Leader: Learning to Do What Matters Most (repost)
- 2011-11-14Change Leader: Learning to Do What Matters Most
- 2013-10-04Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most (Repost)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change the Odds for Student Success
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Strong Schools, Strong Leaders: What Matters Most in Times of Change
- 2014-01-02Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change the Odds for Student Success (repost)
- 2012-01-23Simply Better: Doing What Matters Most to Change the Odds for Student Success
- 2011-09-21Child and Adolescent Health and Health Care Quality: Measuring What Matters
- 2020-06-03Coursera Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life Living for What Matters Most by University of Mic...
- 2020-04-22To Save Humanity: What Matters Most for a Healthy Future
- 2019-12-05What Game Are You Playing?: A Framework for Redefining Success and Achieving What Matters Most
- 2019-11-21Finding What Matters Most to Patients: Forming the Foundation for Better Care
- 2019-10-26What Game Are You Playing?: A Framework for Redefining Success and Achieving What Matters Most
- 2019-08-23Life Changing Conversations: 7 Strategies for Talking About What Matters Most
- 2019-08-03Life-Changing Conversations: 7 Strategies for Talking About What Matters Most
- 2019-04-08What Matters Most The Get Your Sh-t Together Guide by Chanel Reynolds
- 2018-02-01[PDF] To Save Humanity: What Matters Most for a Healthy Future
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Difficult Conversations: How To Discuss What Matters Most [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-22[PDF] What's the Least I Can Believe and Still Be a Christian?: A Guide to What Matters Most
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.