Author: Mejdi Jeguirim, Lionel Limousy
Date: March 19, 2019
Posted on 2019-06-12, by dtPower.
Char and Carbon Materials Derived from Biomass: Production, Characterization and Applicationsprovides an overview of biomass char production methods (pyrolysis, hydrothermal carbonization, etc.), along with the characterization techniques typically used (Scanning Electronic Microscopy, X-Ray Fluorescence, Nitrogen adsorption, etc.) In addition, the book includes a discussion of the various properties of biomass chars and their suitable recovery processes, concluding with a demonstration of applications. As biomass can be converted to energy, biofuels and bioproducts via thermochemical conversion processes, such as combustion, pyrolysis and gasification, this book is ideal for professionals in energy production and storage fields, as well as professionals in waste treatment, gas treatment, and more.
- Provides a discussion of sources of biomass feedstocks, such as agricultural, woody plants and food processing residue
- Discusses the various production processes of biomass chars, including pyrolysis and hydrothermal carbonization
- Explores various applications of biomass chars within different industries, including energy and agronomy
About the Author
- Ebooks list page : 40643
- 2012-04-04Carbon Materials for Advanced Technologies
- 2011-08-30Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-06-28Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications: First International Conference, WASA 2006, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2006, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2011-06-12Field-Programmable Logic: Architectures, Synthesis and Applications: 4th International Workshop on Field-Programmable Logic and Applications, FPL'94, Prague, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Chemicals from Biomass: Integrating Bioprocesses into Chemical Production Complexes for Sustainable Development (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- 2020-05-13Distance, Symmetry, and Topology in Carbon Nanomaterials (Carbon Materials: Chemistry and Physics)
- 2020-03-04Advances in Sustainable Polymers: Synthesis, Fabrication and Characterization (Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials)
- 2020-03-03Natural Materials and Products from Insects: Chemistry and Applications
- 2020-02-20Green Production of Carbon Nanomaterials in Molten Salts and Applications - Removed
- 2020-01-07Sustainable Energy and Green Finance for a Low-carbon Economy: Perspectives from the Greater Bay Area of China (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2020-01-06Revolution of Perovskite: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials)
- 2019-12-11Advances in Sustainable Polymers: Processing and Applications (Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials)
- 2019-11-28Physics and Chemistry of Carbon-Based Materials: Basics and Applications
- 2019-11-28Biomaterials in Orthopaedics and Bone Regeneration: Design and Synthesis (Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials)
- 2019-11-27Green Biopolymers and their Nanocomposites (Materials Horizons: From Nature to Nanomaterials)
- 2019-11-22Novel Carbon Materials and Composites: Synthesis, Properties and Applications (Nanocarbon Chemistry and Interfaces)
- 2019-05-06Computational Studies of New Materials II From Ultrafast Processes and Nanostructures to Optoelec
- 2019-04-30Computational Studies of New Materials II From Ultrafast Processes and Nanostructures to Optoelec
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.