Posted on 2018-05-10, by perica123.
Chasing Hope: A Patient's Deep Dive into Stem Cells, Faith, and the Future by Richard M. Cohen
English | May 1st, 2018 | ASIN: B0755ZVLY1, ISBN: 0399575251 | 304 Pages | EPUB | 1.27 MB
After more than four decades living with multiple sclerosis, New York Times bestselling author Richard M. Cohen finds a flicker of hope in a groundbreaking medical procedure.
Richard Cohen struggles with failing limbs and is legally blind. He has survived two bouts of colon cancer and a life-threatening blood clot in his lungs. After enduring decades of harsh treatments and invasive therapies, Cohen decided to trade in his life as a patient.
In 2012, Cohen and his wife, Meredith Vieira, were invited to host and chair an adult stem cell conference at the Vatican. Scientists would be gathering in Rome to discuss stem cell therapy for autoimmune diseases, including MS. A believer in the power of denial and determination over faith and hope, Cohen was caught off guard by what he learned. Medical technology had advanced further and more quickly than Cohen had known. Could there be a chance his health could improve? Could MS be cured? As Cohen took part in a pioneering stem cell protocol, he opened himself to the possibility of hope for the first time in his adult life.
Cohen's deep dive into the cutting-edge world of stem cell research and his journalistic investigation of hope includes interviews with doctors, scientists, and religious leaders, as well as conversations with others living with chronic conditions, all with the goal of understanding a hope that is both elusive and alluring.
As drily funny as it is emotionally vulnerable, Chasing Hope navigates the fascinating and ever-changing intersection between illness and hope.
- Ebooks list page : 36158
- 2019-01-03Chasing Hope A Patient's Deep Dive into Stem Cells, Faith, and the Future
- 2018-12-05Python Machine Learning A Deep Dive Into Python Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Using Tensor Flo...
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Deep Dive into Go Packages
- 2020-02-23Mastering Swift 5: Deep dive into the latest edition of the Swift programming language, 5th Edition
- 2019-12-12Database Internals: A Deep Dive into How Distributed Data Systems Work
- 2019-11-22Deep Dive Into Azure Active Directory (azures Ad)
- 2019-10-24Database Internals: A Deep Dive into How Distributed Data Systems Work
- 2019-09-11Deep Dive Into Windows Communication Foundation
- 2019-09-11Deep Dive Into Go Packages - Removed
- 2019-08-13Deep dive into Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- 2019-08-13Deep Dive into Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- 2019-08-10Deep Dive into Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- 2019-08-09Deep dive into Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- 2019-08-09Deep Dive into Go Packages - Removed
- 2019-08-09Deep Dive Into Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- 2019-08-06Deep dive into Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- 2019-08-06Deep Dive into Go Packages - Removed
- 2019-08-04Deep Dive Into Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- 2019-07-31Deep Dive Into Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.