Posted on 2017-06-29, by perica123.
Nivaldo J. Tro, "Chemistry: A Molecular Approach (4th Edition)"
English | ISBN: 0134112830 | 2016 | 1315 pages | PDF | 136 MB
For courses in Chemistry.
Building 21st Century Data Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills in Modern Chemistry
The Fourth Edition of Niva Tro's Chemistry: A Molecular Approach reinforces development of 21st century skills including data interpretation and analysis, problem solving and quantitative reasoning, applying conceptual understanding to new situations and peer-to-peer collaboration.
Nivaldo Tro presents chemistry visually through multi-level images-macroscopic, molecular, and symbolic representations-helping readers see the connections between the world they see around them (macroscopic), the atoms and molecules that compose the world (molecular), and the formulas they write down on paper (symbolic). The benefits of Dr. Tro's problem-solving approach are reinforced through digital, Interactive Worked Examples that provide an office-hour type of environment and expanded coverage on the latest developments in chemistry. New Key Concept Videos explain difficult concepts while new end-of-chapter problems including Group Work questions and Data Interpretation and Analysis questions engage readers in applying their understanding of chemistry. The revision has been constructed to easily incorporate material to engage readers.
Also available with MasteringChemistry
MasteringChemistry from Pearson is the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment system, designed to improve results by engaging you before, during, and after class with powerful content. Instructors ensure you arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalyticsâ„¢. You can further master concepts after class through traditional and adaptive homework assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. The Mastering gradebook records scores for all automatically graded assignments in one place, while diagnostic tools give instructors access to rich data to assess your understanding and misconceptions.
Mastering brings learning full circle by continuously adapting to your learning and making learning more personal than ever-before, during, and after class.
- Ebooks list page : 31710
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Chemistry: A Molecular Approach (4th Edition)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Chemistry: A Molecular Approach (4th Edition)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Chemistry: A Molecular Approach (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Chemistry: The Molecular Science,4th edition
- 2017-09-14Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, Global Edition
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Chemistry: A Molecular Approach (3rd Edition)
- 2014-04-19Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, 3 edition
- 2014-03-28Chemistry A Molecular Approach, 3rd edition
- 2014-03-03Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, 3 edition
- 2014-01-27General Organic and Biological Chemistry: An Integrated Approach (4th Edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-25General Organic and Biological Chemistry: An Integrated Approach (4th Edition)
- 2014-01-24General Organic and Biological Chemistry: An Integrated Approach (4th Edition)
- 2013-12-26Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, (4th Edition) (Repost)
- 2013-12-08Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-20DOWNLOAD Chemistry: A Molecular Approach 2nd Edition (EPUB) - Removed
- 2013-02-05Chemistry: A Molecular Approach - 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2013-01-27Chemistry: A Molecular Approach - 2nd Edition (NewLinks) - Removed
- 2013-01-17Chemistry: The Molecular Science (4th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-11-19Selected Solutions Manual for Chemistry: A Molecular Approach 2th Edition (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.