Posted on 2011-09-04. By anonymous.
Publisher: A M S 2004 | 352 Pages | ISBN: 0821835289 | PDF | 3 MB
This long-awaited publication contains the results of the research of two distinguished professors from the University of Chicago, Alexander Beilinson and Fields Medalist Vladimir Drinfeld. Years in the making, this is a one-of-a-kind book featuring previously unpublished material.
Chiral algebras form the primary algebraic structure of modern conformal field theory. Each chiral algebra lives on an algebraic curve, and in the special case where this curve is the affine line, chiral algebras invariant under translations are the same as well-known and widely used vertex algebras.
The exposition of this book covers the following topics:
- the "classical" counterpart of the theory, which is an algebraic theory of non-linear differential equations and their symmetries;
- the local aspects of the theory of chiral algebras, including the study of some basic examples, such as the chiral algebras of differential operators;
- the formalism of chiral homology treating "the space of conformal blocks" of the conformal field theory, which is a "quantum" counterpart of the space of the global solutions of a differential equation.
- Ebooks list page : 13322
- 2011-12-28Chiral Algebras
- 2011-09-05Chiral Algebras
- 2012-03-14Lectures on Lie Groups and Lie Algebras By Roger W. Carter, Ian G. MacDonald, Graeme B. Segal, M. Taylor
- 2012-03-12On the Role of Division, Jordan and Related Algebras in Particle Physics By Feza Gursey, Chia-Hsiung Tze
- 2012-03-11Frobenius Algebras I: Basic Representation Theory By Andrzej Skowronski, Kunio Yamagata
- 2012-01-07Associative Algebras by R.S. Pierce
- 2011-11-14Chiral Dynamics: Theory & Experiment III
- 2019-04-16Triola - Chiral (2019)
- 2019-03-25Problems and Solutions for Groups, Lie Groups, Lie Algebras with Applications
- 2019-03-23The Algebraic Theory of Spinors and Clifford Algebras Collected Works, Volume 2 (Collected Works ...
- 2019-03-21C-Algebras and Finite-Dimensional Approximations
- 2019-03-20Clifford Algebras Applications to Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering
- 2019-03-20Finite Dimensional Algebras and Quantum Groups
- 2019-03-18Finite Dimensional Algebras and Quantum Groups
- 2019-03-17C-Algebras and Finite-Dimensional Approximations
- 2019-03-07Monomial Algebras, Second Edition
- 2019-03-07Algebras, Rings and Their Representations
- 2019-02-22Chern-Simons Theory and Equivariant Factorization Algebras
- 2019-01-31Chiral Pesticides Stereoselectivity and Its Consequences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.