Posted on 2014-04-27. By anonymous.
English | 2008 | ISBN-10: 0061376965 | 144 pages | PDF | 3,8 MB
Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie? Is it made of chocolate or spice? Is it an iced and decorated sugar cookie or a molasses ginger round? Or maybe it's a crisp, chocolate-covered toffee bar or a jam-filled Linzer sandwich cookie. There are so many choices!
Christmas cookies are loved for their special shapes, cheery colors, and seasonal flavors. They bring joy to our gatherings, help preserve the magic and tradition of the holiday season, and make heart-warming gifts. Christmas Cookies offers fifty wonderful recipes for holiday treats, such as light-as-air Cocoa Meringue Kisses, Chocolate Peppermint Cookies that perfectly complement a mug of hot chocolate, sweet-tart Iced Lemon Rounds, the much-beloved classic Pecan Sandies, Ginger Coins with the right amount of snap, and many, many more.
Avid holiday baker Lisa Zwirn baked hundreds of cookies to come up with these fabulous fifty recipes. There is something for everyone: treats for chocoholics, holiday shapes that children will love (that can be baked and decorated by the little ones, too), luxurious sandwich cookies, and plenty of spiced rounds, buttery wafers, and decadent bars.
Christmas Cookies will also show you how to make the most of your time in the kitchen with these useful tips and ideas:
Cookie baking guidelines for successful baking
Options for freezing dough so you can bake cookies when the mood strikes
Storage suggestions to help keep treats fresh for as long as possible
Child-friendly recipes, such as Peanut Butter Chocolate Kisses, Chocolate Caramel Thumbprints, Gingerbread People, and Molasses Ginger Cookies, which are easy and fun for beginners
The best cookies to mail and how to wrap them
How to host a holiday cookie swap and cookie-decorating party
Whether you've baked Christmas cookies for years or are just starting a tradition of holiday baking, you'll find all the recipes you need right here. Christmas Cookies is an essential collection for the cookie baker, featuring color photographs, clear, detailed recipes, and irrepressible Christmas spirit.
- Ebooks list page : 26487
- 2012-11-25Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season (repost)
- 2019-08-25Christmas Cookies 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season
- 2016-12-26[PDF] Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season
- 2014-01-23Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season - eazydoc.com
- 2012-12-15[Uploaded.net] Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season
- 2011-08-29Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season
- 2010-02-06Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season by Lisa Zwirn
- 2008-12-05Christmas Cookies: 50 Recipes to Treasure for the Holiday Season
- 2013-02-16[HarperCollins] Christmas Cookies - 50 Recipes to Treasure
- 2011-11-04Christmas Cookbook 2010: Over 185 Recipes and Ideas for the Festive Season
- 2019-03-26Our BEST Christmas Cookies 101 recipes for the ultimate cookie exchange
- 2019-03-21Our BEST Christmas Cookies 101 recipes for the ultimate cookie exchange
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Our BEST Christmas Cookies: 101 recipes for the ultimate cookie exchange
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2010-04-1850 Christmas Cookies Recipes For The Holiday Seasone
- 2010-04-1650 Christmas Cookies Recipes For The Holiday Seasone
- 2020-07-30Effortless Cookies and Cakes – 370 Delicious Dessert and Baking Recipes to Die For: The Only cookies and cakes Cookbook That You Will Ever Need
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.