Posted on 2019-05-15, by enterprises113.
Cinesamples CineWinds CORE v1.3.1a KONTAKT |16,1 GB
Cinesamples is proud to present CineWinds CORE Library, a next-generation orchestral woodwinds library recorded in the legendary SONY Pictures Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, and mixed by master engineer Dennis Sands (The Avengers, The Shawshank Redemption, Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, American Beauty).The CineWinds CORE Library covers the essentials of the orchestral woodwinds section, and as always, we focus on simplicity and unparalleled recording quality. Each instrument has been meticulously sampled to cover the nuance and detail of these, while maintaining ease of use for the composer. CineWinds CORE Library provides a strong foundation of expressive woodwinds for our composing templates.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE CINEWINDS CORE 1.3 UPDATE:
CINESAMPLES' ADAPTIVE LEGATO ENGINE
Cinesamples applied its Adaptive Legato Engine from CineStrings SOLO, Tina Guo Acoustic Cello Legato, and Viola da Gamba to CineWinds CORE. It allows you to tailor the legato response to your own playing style, and is designed to respond musically to your performance. The engine detects your playing speed and intelligently adjusts the interval speed to match. This means you can play slow, expressive lines and fast runs in a single performance, without touching the speed dial. Additionally, the intensity parameter responds to velocity.
In the Settings Tab, the VOLUME RANGE controls how much the volume is affected by CC1. So those who use CC1 and CC11 together can keep the slider all the way down, and those who only use the mod wheel can turn it up.
Using the VEL / ATTACK function, the attack of each note responds to your velocity. Lower velocities will generate a slower attack.
QUANTIZE MODE: In any True Legato instrument, there will be some lag when playing note-to-note transitions. This is usually compensated for by moving all notes slightly to the left in the sequencer, or by using a track pre-delay. The problem with most legato libraries is that the timings of each note are inconsistent; the first note in a phrase will sound immediately, while subsequent notes will be delayed. The Quantize Mode tackles this problem by calculating the legato lag time, and applying the same delay to non-legato samples. This means you can quantize a performance, shift the MIDI to the left, and the timings of each note will be consistent.
NEW MAPPING TAB
CineWinds CORE includes a brand new mapping area styled after CineStrings SOLO that allows for greater flexibility in customizing composer workflows.
The Accent Overlay control layers an additional articulation (Marcato = Short 1/2, Staccato = Short 1/4, Spiccato = Short 1/8) over the attack of sustains. Turning on ACCENTED LEGATO adds this layer to the legato transitions.
NEW VIBRATO CONTROL
In the Mapping tab, the Vibrato fader allows for a variable crossfade speed into and out of vibrato samples. This control defaults to CC2 but can be assigned to any controller.
The new Ensemble Patches add the Piccolo at 8va, an octave above the flute. The new Ensemble Chords Patch is a triadic chord builder that functions like CineOrch.
All of the Articulations Patches in CineWinds Core contain shorts of various lengths and dynamics, as well as sustains and trills.
Also, all of the mapping in the Articulations Patches is dynamic, so you can select from 5 intuitive presets in the user interface. A custom mapping grid is offered, for users who wish to customize the parameters beyond the presets. Every parameter and value is changeable, and nearly any combination is possible. Of course, if you are not a tweaker, you can stick with one of the 5 preset mappings (recommended).
TRUE LEGATO PATCHES
What is True Legato? True Legato means that we sampled all of the intervalic leaps throughout the ranges, both upwards and downwards, for each solo woodwind. When you play a True Legato patch, it instantly analyses the intervals you play, then plays the appropriate transitional leap between the notes. The result is a smooth and realistic legato performance. For all instruments we did this at 3 dynamic levels, again using our dynamic morphing to blend seamlessly from piano to fortissimo. A key feature of our True Legato patches, is the Polyphonic Legato mode. This mode allows you to play lines of 2 or more notes simultaneously, while maintaining the appropriate transition samples between all notes. This is especially effective when playing chords that need to connect in a realistic way.
Download Via Uploadgig Free Download
Download Via Nitroflare
Download Via Rapidgator
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Extract files with WinRar Latest !
Contact dead link: Lovestorybg91@gmail.com
- Ebooks list page : 40488
- 2020-04-23Cinesamples Cinewinds Core V1 4 0 Kontakt
- 2020-04-23Cinesamples Cinestrings Core V1 4 0 Kontakt Update
- 2020-04-04Cinesamples CineStrings CORE v1.4.0 KONTAKT UPDATE
- 2020-03-31Cinesamples CineWinds CORE v1.4.0 KONTAKT
- 2020-03-29Cinesamples CineStrings CORE v1.4.0 KONTAKT UPDATE
- 2019-05-13Cinesamples CineWinds CORE v1.3.1a KONTAKT
- 2020-03-30Cinesamples CineWinds CORE v1.4 KONTAKT
- 2013-11-26Cinesamples CineWinds CORE KONTAKT - MAGNETRiXX - Removed
- 2019-08-11Cinesamples CineStrings CORE v1.3.2 KONTAKT
- 2017-11-28Cinesamples CinePerc CORE v.1.1 KONTAKT
- 2016-06-17Cinesamples CineBrass CORE V.1.6 KONTAKT MAC
- 2016-06-10Cinesamples CineBrass CORE V.1.6 KONTAKT
- 2019-05-15Cinesamples CineWinds PRO v1.3 KONTAKT (Update)
- 2016-06-14Cinesamples CineBrass Core v1.6 Kontakt Update
- 2020-04-24Cinesamples Cineperc V1 3 Kontakt Update
- 2020-04-23Cinesamples Cinebrass Core V1 8 Kontakt
- 2020-03-31Cinesamples CinePerc v1.3 KONTAKT UPDATE
- 2020-03-30Cinesamples CineBrass CORE v1.8 KONTAKT
- 2020-03-28Cinesamples CineStrings CORE v1.4 KONTAKT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.