Posted on 2019-04-12, by nokia241186.
ClayTrader-Robotic Trading | 3,1 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
What Is This Training All About?
Are you able to score winning trades on a regular basis? Consistent trading is what allows you to trade for a living while you sit in your underwear at home. Learning to 'truly' use charts is a great step in the right direction of improving consistency. This training is designed to give you the quickest path to understanding charts and establishing trading consistancy.
Long term success as a trader is all about two characteristics: elimination of emotions and consistency. Technical analysis (the use of charts) is the most efficient method to acquire these two attributes.
Ever watch a television show or movie that has stock traders apart of it? Notice what is always on the trader's computer screens in the background? Technical charts!
There is a reason professional traders use charts. If they want to keep their job, they need to be consistent and charts allow you to improve in this area.
How do charts allow you to improve? They eliminate your emotions. Getting emotional is the worst thing a trader can do. You may profit every once in a while by making an 'emotional' decision, but in the long run, emotional decisions lead to irrational decisions, and irrational decisions lead to you losing money.
The Robotic Trading educational training is broken down into various categories. There is a recommended viewing order for the videos that is provided with the training .
Whether you have a basic (or none what-so-ever) or intermediate understanding of technical analysis, I am extremely confident you will find value in the training .
For example, if you know absolutely nothing about technical analysis or charts, the first two videos in the recommended viewing order are What is Technical Analysis? followed by, What is a Chart?, so as you can see, even if you had zero experience, the training would start you out at the very beginning.
Each video builds upon the previous lesson so that by the time you are finished, you will not only understand basic and intermediate tactics, but also advanced charting strategies.
The teaching concept of the training is to treat you as a construction project. First start you off with a solid foundation, then add in the the walls and roof, and finally prepare you with all the fancy stuff!
The Exact Videos You Will Receive
- What Is Technical Analysis
- What is a Chart
- Setting Up a Chart
- Candlestick Analysis
- Candlestick Analysis Case Studies
- The Trend is your Friend
- Support, Resistance, and Trendlines
- Support, Resistance, and Trendlines Case Studies
- Introduction to Technical Indicators
- Moving Averages (MAs)
- Moving Averages (MAs) Case Studies
- Moving Average Convergence Divergene (MACD)
- Bollinger Bands (BBs)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Chaikin Money Flow (CMF)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Pole Patterns
- Wedge Patterns
- Symmetrical Triangle Patterns
- Channel Patterns
- Ascending Triangle Patterns
- Descending Triangle Patterns
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Fibonacci Extensions
- Conclusion - The Ideals (Must Watch!!!)
Ready to Start Your Training?
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40249
- 2019-07-06Claytrader Robotic Trading
- 2019-07-05Claytrader Robotic Trading Skill Sharpening
- 2019-04-08Claytrader - Robotic Trading
- 2019-04-06ClayTrader-Robotic Trading
- 2019-04-04Claytrader - Robotic Trading
- 2019-04-02ClayTrader - Robotic Trading Skill Sharpening
- 2019-04-01Claytrader - Robotic Trading
- 2019-03-31ClayTrader-Robotic Trading
- 2019-03-30Claytrader - Robotic Trading Skill Sharpening
- 2019-03-29ClayTrader - Robotic Trading Skill Sharpening
- 2018-11-17ClayTrader - Robotic and Vulcano Trading
- 2019-07-06Claytrader Trampoline Trading
- 2019-07-05Claytrader Volcano Trading
- 2019-05-09Claytrader - Trampoline Trading
- 2019-04-12ClayTrader - Trampoline Trading
- 2019-04-09ClayTrader - Volcano Trading
- 2019-04-08Claytrader - Volcano Trading
- 2019-04-06Claytrader - Trampoline Trading
- 2019-04-06ClayTrader - Trampoline Trading
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.