Posted on 2019-02-21, by nokia241186.
Paula Castro, Anabela Marisa Azul, "Climate Change-Resilient Agriculture and Agroforestry: Ecosystem Services and Sustainability"
2019 | ISBN-10: 3319750038 | 520 pages | PDF, EPUB | 39 MB
This book collects wide-ranging contributions such as case studies, reviews, reports on technological developments, outputs of research/studies, and examples of successful projects, presenting current knowledge and raising awareness to help the agriculture and forestry sectors find solutions for mitigating climate variability and adapting to change. It brings the topic of ecosystem services closer to education and learning, as targeted by the Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Paris Agreement, the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the EU Biodiversity Strategy to 2020. Climate change and its impacts on agriculture and agroforestry have been observed across the world during the last 50 years. Increasing temperatures, droughts, biotic stresses and the impacts of extreme events have continuously decreased agroforestry systems' resilience to the effects of climate change. As such, there is a need to adapt farming and agroforestry systems so as to make them better able to handle ever-changing climate conditions, and to preserve habitats and ecosystems services.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39346
- 2019-12-03Climate Change-Resilient Agriculture and Agroforestry: Ecosystem Services and Sustainability (Climate Change Management)
- 2019-01-30Climate Change-Resilient Agriculture and Agroforestry Ecosystem Services and Sustainability - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Climate Change, Energy Use, and Sustainability: Diagnosis and Prescription after the Great East Japan Earthquake (SpringerBriefs in Environment, Security, Development and Peace) - Removed
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2020-01-05Bacilli and Agrobiotechnology: Phytostimulation and Biocontrol: Volume 2 (Bacilli in Climate Resilient Agriculture and Bioprospecting)
- 2019-11-23Adaptation to Climate Change in Agriculture: Research and Practices
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Climate Change Modelling, Planning and Policy for Agriculture - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Resilient Cities 2: Cities and Adaptation to Climate Change - Proceedings of the Global Forum 2011 (Local Sustainability) - Removed
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-24Tropical Fire Ecology: Climate Change, Land Use and Ecosystem Dynamics (repost)
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-09-30Tropical Fire Ecology: Climate Change, Land Use and Ecosystem Dynamics (Repost)
- 2011-09-30Tropical Fire Ecology: Climate Change, Land Use and Ecosystem Dynamics
- 2011-09-15Climate Change - Geophysical Foundations and Ecological Effects
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.