Posted on 2020-11-29, by Germany2020.
Michael Bloomberg, Carl Pope, "Climate of Hope: How Cities, Businesses, and Citizens Can Save the Planet"
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1250142075 | EPUB | pages: 282 | 60.5 mb
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
From Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former head of the Sierra Club Carl Pope comes a manifesto on how the benefits of taking action on climate change are concrete, immediate, and immense. They explore climate change solutions that will make the world healthier and more prosperous, aiming to begin a new type of conversation on the issue that will spur bolder action by cities, businesses, and citizens―and even, someday, by Washington.
"Climate of Hope is an inspiring must read." ―Former Vice President Al Gore, Chairman of The Climate Reality Project
"Climate change threatens to reshape the future of our world's population centers. Bloomberg and Pope have been leaders on fortifying our cities against this threat, and their book proves that victory is possible―and imperative." ―Leonardo DiCaprio
"If Trump is looking for a blueprint, he could not do better than to read a smart new book, Climate of Hope." ―Thomas Friedman in The New York Times
The 2016 election left many people who are concerned about the environment fearful that progress on climate change would come screeching to a halt. But not Michael Bloomberg and Carl Pope.
Bloomberg, an entrepreneur and former mayor of New York City, and Pope, a lifelong environmental leader, approach climate change from different perspectives, yet they arrive at similar conclusions. Without agreeing on every point, they share a belief that cities, businesses, and citizens can lead―and win―the battle against climate change, no matter which way the political winds in Washington may shift.
In Climate of Hope, Bloomberg and Pope offer an optimistic look at the challenge of climate change, the solutions they believe hold the greatest promise, and the practical steps that are necessary to achieve them. Writing from their own experiences, and sharing their own stories from government, business, and advocacy, Bloomberg and Pope provide a road map for tackling the most complicated challenge the world has ever faced. Along the way, they turn the usual way of thinking about climate change on its head: from top down to bottom up, from partisan to pragmatic, from costs to benefits, from tomorrow to today, and from fear to hope.
- Ebooks list page : 45477
- 2011-08-16Power to the People: How the Coming Energy Revolution Will Transform an Industry, Change Our Lives, and Maybe Even Save the Planet
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Power to the People: How the Coming Energy Revolution Will Transform an Industry, Change Our Lives, and Maybe Even Save the Planet
- 2010-10-17Brand New Justice: How Branding Places and Products Can Help the Developing World - Removed
- 2010-10-06Brand New Justice, Second Edition: How Branding Places and Products Can Help the Developing World (Repost) - Removed
- 2008-12-27Brand New Justice, Second Edition: How Branding Places and Products Can Help the Developing World - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Carbon Zero: Imagining Cities That Can Save the Planet
- 2011-12-17An Indispensable Truth: How Fusion Power Can Save the Planet (repost)
- 2011-06-11An Indispensable Truth: How Fusion Power Can Save the Planet (Repost)
- 2011-04-27An Indispensable Truth: How Fusion Power Can Save the Planet
- 2008-12-19Positively Responsible: How Business Can Save the Planet
- 2021-05-01False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet by Bjorn Lomborg
- 2020-09-13False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-26Political Risk How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity
- 2018-05-11Political Risk: How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-11Political Risk: How Businesses and Organizations Can Anticipate Global Insecurity
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs, and Save the Planet
- 2011-07-06"The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs and Save the Planet" by Jonathan Harrington
- 2010-03-16Winning the Global Talent Showdown: How Businesses and Communities Can Partner to Rebuild the Jobs Pipeline
- 2021-06-14Playing Chess Tutorials: How to Conquer and Become Master of The Chess Game: Chess Guide Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.