Posted on 2021-04-23, by nokia241186.
English | 2022 | ISBN-13: 978-1635502282 | 371 Pages | True PDF | 35.7 MB
Clinical Management of Swallowing Disorders, Fifth Edition is a graduate-level textbook for speech-language pathology programs that examines the diagnosis and treatment of swallowing disorders in children and adults. Thoroughly updated, this popular text emphasizes evidence-based practice, multidisciplinary team management, swallowing safety, nutrition, behavioral treatments, and management following surgical options. Authored by two speech-language pathologists and an otolaryngologist for a multidisciplinary approach, the Fifth Edition continues to be easy-to-understand text for students and also serves as an up-to-date reference for practicing clinicians who treat swallowing disorders in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, and private outpatient clinics.
New to the Fifth Edition
New chapter on the aging population!
The Anatomy and Physiology chapter has been thoroughly updated and 15 beautiful, new full color illustrations have been added
More images and enhanced figures, including additional FEES and fluoroscopy video studies of swallowing disorders in head and neck cancer and stroke patients
Many new references, easy-to-read tables, and treatment hints
Information on pediatric feeding and swallowing has been updated and expanded
Evidence-based practice methods have been updated
Content has been edited to be more concise, applicable, and reader friendly
The text features numerous pedagogical aids to reinforce student understanding
Case study inserts in many chapters and 9 extended case studies in the final chapter
Discussion questions and answers for each chapter
Bolded and boxed key terms throughout with an end-of-book glossary
Clinical tips, clinician s roles, areas of emphasis, and key learning points highlighted in boxes throughout the chapters
8 appendices featuring helpful tests and tools for clinicians
NEW full clinical swallowing examination record form included in appendix
Access to ancillary materials on a PluralPlus companion website, including instructor lecture slides, downloadable versions of the appendices, and PowerPoint flashcards
Clinical Management of Swallowing Disorders Workbook, Fifth Edition
The companion workbook contains true/false, multiple-choice, and fill-in-the-blank questions, along with study topics related to each chapter of the textbook.
NOTE: This book comes with supplementary content on a PluralPlus companion website. If you purchase or rent a used copy of the printed book, the code to access the website printed inside the book may have been previously redeemed/used or be incorrect and you will not be able to use it. To guarantee access to the website, it is recommended you purchase a new copy of this book.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47389
- 2021-10-13Successful Event Management: A Practical Handbook, 5th edition
- 2021-09-06Legal and Ethical Aspects of Health Information Management (MindTap Course List), 5th Edition
- 2021-09-06Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Sixth Edition A Step-by-Step Treatment Manual, 6th Edition
- 2021-09-04Legal and Ethical Aspects of Health Information Management (MindTap Course List), 5th Edition
- 2021-08-03Service Operations Management Improving Service Delivery, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2021-05-26- Project Management A Practical Approach, 5th Edition
- 2021-05-19Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Sixth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment Manual
- 2021-03-25Project Management: The Managerial Process, 5th Edition
- 2021-03-10Abnormal Psychology: Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders 9th Edition EPUB
- 2021-02-24Project Management, Planning and Control, 5th Edition
- 2021-02-23Project Management: The Managerial Process, 5th Edition
- 2021-02-08Project Management: The Managerial Process, 5th Edition
- 2021-02-07Project Management, Planning and Control, 5th Edition
- 2020-06-26Clinical Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, 5th Edition
- 2019-07-08Cost Management; A Strategic Emphasis, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2019-06-25Stress Response Syndromes PTSD, Grief, Adjustment, and Dissociative Disorders (5th edition)
- 2019-05-10Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition DSM-5
- 2019-03-24Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition DSM-5
- 2018-11-27De Gruchy's Clinical Haematology in Medical Practice (5th Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.