Author: Tuur Stuyck
Date: 24 Aug. 2018
Publisher: Morgan & Claypool Publishers
Posted on 2018-10-10, by renochew.
Cloth Simulation for Computer Graphics (Synthesis Lectures on Visual Computing: Computer Graphics, Animation, Computational Photography and Imaging)
Physics-based animation is commonplace in animated feature films and even special effects for live-action movies. Think about a recent movie and there will be some sort of special effects such as explosions or virtual worlds. Cloth simulation is no different and is ubiquitous because most virtual characters (hopefully!) wear some sort of clothing.
The focus of this book is physics-based cloth simulation. We start by providing background information and discuss a range of applications. This book provides explanations of multiple cloth simulation techniques. More specifically, we start with the most simple explicitly integrated mass-spring model and gradually work our way up to more complex and commonly used implicitly integrated continuum techniques in state-of-the-art implementations. We give an intuitive explanation of the techniques and give additional information on how to efficiently implement them on a computer.
This book discusses explicit and implicit integration schemes for cloth simulation modeled with mass-spring systems. In addition to this simple model, we explain the more advanced continuum-inspired cloth model introduced in the seminal work of Baraff and Witkin . This method is commonly used in industry.We also explain recent work by Liu et al.  that provides a technique to obtain fast simulations. In addition to these simulation approaches, we discuss how cloth simulations can be art directed for stylized animations based on the work of Wojtan et al. . Controllability is an essential component of a feature animation film production pipeline. We conclude by pointing the reader to more advanced techniques
- Ebooks list page : 37373
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Fluid Simulation for Computer Graphics
- 2011-09-08Fluid Simulation for Computer Graphics (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-08Fluid Simulation for Computer Graphics - Removed
- 2011-08-09Fluid Simulation for Computer Graphics - Removed
- 2011-04-25Fluid Simulation for Computer Graphics - Removed
- 2010-03-26[request]Fluid simulation for computer graphics - Removed
- 2019-08-25Combinatorial Maps Efficient Data Structures for Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- 2019-07-10Mathematical Structures for Computer Graphics
- 2019-05-06Mathematical and Computer Programming Techniques for Computer Graphics - Removed
- 2019-03-26Mathematical and Computer Programming Techniques for Computer Graphics - Removed
- 2019-03-12Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Computer Graphics
- 2019-01-24Geometric Algebra for Computer Graphics - Removed
- 2019-01-10Geometric Algebra for Computer Graphics
- 2018-12-28Digital Media A Problem-solving Approach for Computer Graphics
- 2018-12-25Geometric Algebra for Computer Graphics
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mathematics for Computer Graphics, 4th edition
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Geometric Data Structures for Computer Graphics
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Vector Analysis for Computer Graphics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.