Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
The book investigates interest groups and various learning circles, Reading Circles (RCs) learning opportunity in particular, as a mode of in-class and beyond class autonomous learning in the context of English Language Teaching (ELT) at tertiary level in Oman, and in similar contexts in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. This investigation presents learners’ positive perceptions of learner autonomy and their readiness to adopt related practices. Building on findings from these RCs, the book introduces collaborative learner autonomy (CLA) as a novel concept of learner autonomy for use in educational contexts in the MENA region. As a concept of gradual development of learner autonomy, the CLA represents a new dynamic learner autonomy development process consisting of individual, competitive, collaborative, and autonomous stages. The CLA advocated in the book emphasizes the constructive role of teachers and educational institutions can play with other stakeholders in develo
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Collaborative Learner Autonomy: A Mode of Learner Autonomy Development - Removed
- 2009-07-25Justice For Children: Autonomy Development and the State
- 2019-11-25Story in Children's Lives: Contributions of the Narrative Mode to Early Childhood Development, Literacy, and Learning (Educating the Young Child)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Challenges in Teacher Development: Learner Autonomy and Intercultural Competence (Foreign Language Teaching in Europe)
- 2010-07-04Terry Lamb, Hayo Reinders - Learner and Teacher Autonomy: Concepts, realities, and responses
- 2020-02-25Peace through Self-Determination: Success and Failure of Territorial Autonomy (Federalism and Internal Conflicts)
- 2020-02-21Head First PMP: A Learner's Companion to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam Ed 4
- 2020-02-08The Achilles Heel of Democracy: Judicial Autonomy and the Rule of Law in Central America
- 2020-02-04The Decline of the Individual: Reconciling Autonomy with Community
- 2020-01-28Linkedin Learning Tactics for Learner Engagement-ZH
- 2020-01-24A Womb of Her Own: Women's Struggle for Sexual and Reproductive Autonomy
- 2020-01-14Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Learner's book 6
- 2020-01-11Kanji Learner's Course Graded Reading Sets, Vol. 3: Kanji 201-400
- 2020-01-10Kanji Learner's Course Graded Reading Sets, Vol. 1: Kanji 1-100
- 2020-01-09Kanji Learner's Course Graded Reading Sets, Vol. 2: Kanji 101-200
- 2020-01-08Modern Vocabulary For The Contemporary Learner
- 2020-01-08Indigenous Struggles for Autonomy: The Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua
- 2019-12-30Faith and Feminism in Pakistan: Religious Agency or Secular Autonomy?
- 2019-12-29Learning How to Increase Learner Engagement
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.