Posted on 2019-11-19, by nokia241186.
Video: .MP4, 1920x1080, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1kHz, 2ch | Duration: 18m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 454 MB
In this step-by-step class you learn how to turn inspiration from nature into a decoration for your home. We start with 3 example projects, where you learn to cut and fold a simple piece of paper in a beautiful leaf shape. You will be amazed by how you can transform a flat sheet of paper into a three dimensional shape.
You will learn skills and concepts as:
Inspired by nature, use the shape of the leaves we find in nature
Translate these shapes to your own designed template
Shape a flat piece of paper by cutting, scoring and folding
If you have a question you can leave a reply in the discussions and I will come back to you.
Find me on Instagram and don't forget to tag me if you use these leaves in your home.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41804
- 2019-11-03Colorful paper leaves design your own interior decor with paper
- 2019-10-31Page Layout Design Your Own Centre Spread With InDesign
- 2016-05-08Design Your Own Fonts From Paper To Screen
- 2011-12-02Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2011-08-30Publishing And Promoting Your Own eBook
- 2020-06-23Ultimate Guide To Design Your Own Machine
- 2020-06-03Learn to Design Your Own Boards
- 2020-05-29Learn to Design Your Own Boards
- 2020-01-03How To Design Your Own Guitar
- 2019-10-26How to Create and Design Your Own Wedding Website From Buying a Domain Name to Going Live
- 2019-09-12How to Design Your Own Guitar
- 2019-09-11Create Your Own Unique Reference With Design Doll
- 2019-05-12Design your own CAD ind Fusion 360 Autodesk
- 2019-04-02Design Your Own Holiday Cards in Photoshop
- 2019-01-28Design Your Own Holiday Cards in Photoshop
- 2019-01-04Design Your Own Holiday Cards in Photoshop
- 2019-01-02Design Your Own Art Deco Travel Poster
- 2018-12-31Design Your Own Holiday Cards in Photoshop
- 2018-12-28Fusion 360 for Makers Design Your Own Digital Models for 3D Printing and CNC Fabrication - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.