Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
This book explores community education in Ireland and argues that neoliberalism has had a profound effect on community education. Rather than retain its foundational characteristics of collective, equality-led principles and practices, community education has lost much of its independence and has been reshaped into spaces characterised by labour-market activation, vocationalisation and marketisation. These changes have often, though not always, run contrary to the wishes of those involved in community education creating enormous tensions for practitioners, course providers and participants.
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2017-03-10Community Education and Neoliberalism Philosophies, Practices and Policies in Ireland
- 2019-05-10Schooling for Life Community Education and Social Enterprise
- 2019-03-18Schooling for Life Community Education and Social Enterprise
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Schooling for Life: Community Education and Social Enterprise
- 2012-01-15Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research - Care, And Education Committee On Advancing Pain Research
- 2011-12-25Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research - Care, And Education Committee On Advancing Pain Research
- 2019-11-27Arts Education and Cultural Diversity: Policies, Research, Practices and Critical Perspectives (Yearbook of Arts Education Research for Cultural Diversity and Sustainable Development)
- 2019-11-27Democratic Policies and Practices in Early Childhood Education: An Aotearoa New Zealand Case Study (International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education and Development)
- 2019-11-24Children’s Self-determination in the Context of Early Childhood Education and Services: Discourses, Policies and Practices (International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education and Development)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Bilingual Education in China: Practices, Policies and Concepts (Bilingual Education and Bilingualism)
- 2014-03-31Equity in Discourse for Mathematics Education: Theories, Practices, and Policies (repost)
- 2013-04-17Bilingual Education in China: Practices, Policies and Concepts (Bilingual Education and Bilingualism) - Removed
- 2012-04-18Equity in Discourse for Mathematics Education: Theories, Practices, and Policies
- 2011-07-07Basic Machines and How They Work
- 2020-01-11The Wiley Handbook of Early Childhood Development Programs, Practices, and Policies (Wiley Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology)
- 2020-01-06Education and Development in Colonial and Postcolonial Africa: Policies, Paradigms, and Entanglements, 1890s–1980s (Global Histories of Education)
- 2019-12-03Observational Filmmaking for Education: Digital Video Practices for Researchers, Teachers and Children (Creativity, Education and the Arts)
- 2019-11-25Transmedia Knowledge for Liberal Arts and Community Engagement: A StudioLab Manifesto (Digital Education and Learning)
- 2019-11-22Black Sexualities: Probing Powers, Passions, Practices, and Policies
- 2019-11-16Black Sexualities: Probing Powers, Passions, Practices, and Policies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.