Posted on 2022-03-31, by raymanhero.
Complete MATLAB Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 1.61 GB
Duration: 6.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn basics of MATLAB programming, MATLAB 2D, 3D graphics, MATLAB 2D animations, MATLAB simulink and MATLAB algorithms.
What you'll learn
Understand What MATLAB is and Its capabilities.
Master the MATLAB Basics with step by step Exercises.
Use MATLAB sufficiently as a Calculator to solve your Mathematical problems.
Generate 2D & 3D Descriptions.
Create 2D Animations in MATLAB.
Create Algorithms using the MATLAB programming capabilities.
Import & Analyze data from Excel & txt files
Perform symbolic Mathematics using Symbolic Math Tool Box.
Learn simulation of power electronics circuits using simulink tool in MATLAB.
Understand how to simulate AC-DC converters as half and full bridge rectifiers.
Understand how to simulate AC-AC converters as single phase AC choppers.
Learn how to simulate DC-DC converters as buck, boost and buck-boost regulators.
Simulate DC-AC converters such as half, full bridge and three phase inverters.
You should Download & Install MATLAB Software. (Visit mathwork website) - New Versions are preferred
You should have a Mathematical Background.
This is a practicing course for MATLAB taught by eng. Ahmed Rezk and eng. Ahmed Mahdy.
Learn the leading software MATLAB in numerical computing through step by step exercises.
Master the basics and move to an advanced level in MATLAB.
Why would you take this course?
Learn about numerical & symbolic computing using MATLAB.
Enhance your problem solving skills in the field of programming and building Algorithms in MATLAB.
Implement MATLAB in your work and research.
Course Topics Overview
MATLAB is a leading software in numerical computing and building algorithms that is widely used by Engineers, Programmers, Researchers, Teachers, Colleges and Entrepreneurs.
In this course you will start learning MATLAB :
By creating and manipulating Matrices which are the key for MATLAB programming.
You will learn how to use MATLAB in some Elementary Mathematics Problems.
After that comes the Graphics section in which you will learn how to use MATLAB to produce 2D & 3D graphs.
You will also learn how to build 2D animations in MATLAB.
In the programming section you will learn how to use MATLAB as a programming language to build your own Algorithms.
You will learn how to import and analyze data to MATLAB.
You will get introduced to the symbolic capabilities of MATLAB.
We will also simulate in the MATLAB using simulink tool circuits which is helpful for electrical engineering students especially power engineering students such as AC-DC, DC-AC, AC-AC and DC-DC converter circuits.
As an example you will learn the simulation using MATLAB of:
Single phase half wave controlled rectifier.
Single phase bridge controlled rectifier.
Single phase AC chopper with R and RL load.
DC-DC converter as buck regulator.
Single phase half bridge inverter.
Single phase bridge inverter.
Three Phase Inverter.
Complete the course lectures, examples, quizzes and assignments in MATLAB and you will be able to distinguish your self as a MATLAB user & Programmer.
Thank you and hope to see you in our course for MATLAB :)
Who this course is for:
High school and college students who want to learn MATLAB.
Researchers & Engineers.
Anyone who wants to learn MATLAB.
Electrical and mechanical engineering students who wants to learn about MATLAB
- Ebooks list page : 51956
- 2022-03-12Complete MATLAB Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
- 2021-06-27Complete Matlab Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
- 2019-11-22Complete Matlab Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
- 2019-08-13Complete MATLAB Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
- 2019-08-12Complete MATLAB Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
- 2019-08-10Complete MATLAB Masterclass For Beginners In Engineering
- 2021-07-21The Complete Matlab Course for Wireless Comm. Engineering
- 2021-07-20The Complete Matlab Course for Wireless Comm. Engineering
- 2021-07-20Udemy - The Complete Matlab Course for Wireless Comm. Engineering
- 2021-07-09The Complete Photoshop Masterclass For Beginners
- 2021-02-18The Complete Photoshop Masterclass For Beginners
- 2020-11-20The Complete Photoshop Masterclass for Beginners
- 2020-05-26Complete Excel Masterclass for Beginners
- 2022-03-31Complete WordPress website masterclass for beginners
- 2022-03-11Complete WordPress website masterclass for beginners
- 2022-01-30MATLAB Simulink Masterclass for Science and Engineering
- 2022-01-12Complete WordPress website masterclass for beginners
- 2022-01-10MATLAB/Simulink Masterclass for Science and Engineering
- 2021-09-30Matlab Simulink Masterclass For Science And Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.