Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
BESTSELLER | Created by Mike X Cohen | Video: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 24:46 H/M | Lec: 174 | 7.28 GB | Language: English | Sub: English
Learn concepts in linear algebra and matrix analysis, and implement them in MATLAB and Python.
What you'll learn
Understand theoretical concepts in linear algebra, including proofs
Implement linear algebra concepts in scientific programming languages (MATLAB, Python)
Apply linear algebra concepts to real datasets
Ace your linear algebra exam!
Apply linear algebra on computers with confidence
Gain additional insights into solving problems in linear algebra, including homeworks and applications
Be confident in learning advanced linear algebra topics
Understand some of the important maths underlying machine learning
* Manually corrected closed-captions *
Basic understanding of high-school algebra (e.g., solve for x in 2x=5)
Interest in learning about matrices and vectors!
(optional) Computer with MATLAB, Octave, or Python (or Jupyter)
You need to learn linear algebra!
Linear algebra is perhaps the most important branch of mathematics for computational sciences, including machine learning, AI, data science, statistics, simulations, computer graphics, multivariate analyses, matrix decompositions, and so on.
You need to know applied linear algebra, not just abstract linear algebra!
The way linear algebra is presented in 30-year-old textbooks is different from how professionals use linear algebra in computers to solve real-world applications. For example, the "determinant" of a matrix is important for linear algebra theory, but should you actually use the determinant in practical applications? The answer may surprise you, and it's in this course!
If you are interested in learning the mathematical concepts linear algebra and matrix analysis, but also want to apply those concepts to data analyses on computers, then this course is for you!
Unique aspects of this course
Clear and comprehensible explanations of concepts and theories in linear algebra.
Several distinct explanations of the same ideas, which is a proven technique for learning.
Visualization using graphs, numbers, and spaces that strengthens the geometric intuition of linear algebra.
Implementations in MATLAB and Python. Com'on, in the real world, you never solve math problems by hand! You need to know how to implement math in software!
Beginning to intermediate topics, including vectors, matrix multiplications, least-squares projections, eigendecomposition, and singular-value decomposition.
Strong focus on modern applications-oriented aspects of linear algebra and matrix analysis.
Intuitive visual explanations of diagonalization, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, and singular value decomposition.
Benefits of learning linear algebra
Understand statistics including least-squares, regression, and multivariate analyses.
Improve simulations in engineering, computational biology, finance, and physics.
Understand data compression and dimension-reduction (PCA, SVD, eigendecomposition).
Understand the math underlying machine learning and linear classification algorithms.
Explore the link between linear algebra, matrices, and geometry.
Why I am qualified to teach this course:
I have been using linear algebra extensively in my research and teaching (primarily in MATLAB) for many years. I have written several textbooks about data analysis, programming, and statistics, that rely extensively on concepts in linear algebra.
Who this course is for?
Anyone interested in learning about matrices and vectors
Students who want supplemental instruction/practice for a linear algebra course
Engineers who want to refresh their knowledge of matrices and decompositions
Biologists who want to learn more about the math behind computational biology
Data scientists (linear algebra is everywhere in data science!)
Someone who wants to know the important math underlying machine learning
Someone who studied theoretical linear algebra and who wants to implement concepts in computers
Computational scientists (statistics, biological, engineering, neuroscience, psychology, physics, etc.)
Someone who wants to learn about eigendecomposition, diagonalization, and singular value decomposition!
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41110
- 2019-11-22Complete Linear Algebra Theory And Implementation (updated 7 2019)
- 2019-09-07Complete linear algebra: theory and implementation (Updated 7/2019)
- 2019-08-23Complete linear algebra: theory and implementation (Updated 7/2019)
- 2019-08-10Complete linear algebra: theory and implementation (Updated 7/2019)
- 2019-08-10Complete linear algebra theory and implementation (Updated 72019)
- 2019-05-03Udemy - Complete linear algebra: theory and implementation
- 2018-12-17Complete linear algebra theory and implementation
- 2020-02-04Numerical Linear Algebra: Theory and Applications
- 2012-01-16Adaptive Design Theory and Implementation Using SAS and R - Removed
- 2012-01-02Linear Algebra Second Edition by Serge A. Lang
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-07-01Discontinuous Galerkin Methods For Solving Elliptic And parabolic Equations: Theory and Implementation (Frontiers in Applied Mathematics)
- 2020-05-14Iterative Methods for Linear Systems: Theory and Applications
- 2020-04-18Complete Linear Algebra For Data Science & Machine Learning
- 2020-02-07Complete Linear Algebra for Data Science & Machine Learning
- 2020-02-06Complete Linear Algebra for Data Science & Machine Learning
- 2020-01-10College Level Advanced Linear Algebra! Theory & Programming!
- 2020-01-07College Level Advanced Linear Algebra! Theory & Programming!
- 2019-12-24Udemy - Music Theory Comprehensive Complete! (Levels 1, 2, & 3) [Last updated 2-2019] - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.