Posted on 2019-04-12, by perica123.
Computer Forensics & Investigation : Using Open Source Tools
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.91 GB
Duration: 3 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn the step by step process on how Police Investigators use Computer Forensics in Cracking Cyber Crimes.
What you'll learn
Forensic Investigation Techniques by Police Investigators with Legal Procedure, Anti-Forensics Techniques & Detection
Incident Response, Chain of Custody, Hashing, Write Blockers, Integrity checking, Imaging/Acquisition, Forensics Lab Setup
Windows Forensics Analysis, Live Memory Dump, Volatility, Browser Forensic,Multimedia Forensics and Stegnoanalysis
Curiosity of Learning is main key to go ahead. Passion for becoming a Computer Forensics Expert
Basics of Computer and Internet.
Are you eager to learn Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime Investigation and want to be a profound Forensics Investigator ? If your answer is YES, then this course is only for you. I specially framed this course to Transform Your Life from what you are today to what you actually want to be.
i personally worked on more than 3,000 Cyber Crime Cases as Investigator and currently helping INDIAN law enforcement agencies to fight against cyber criminals. Computer crime in today's cyber world is on the rise. Computer Forensics Investigation techniques are being used by Police, Government and Corporate entities globally to solve any case related to computer or Digital devices.
This course can help prevailing as well as new professionals to develop an existing and a new career respectively. Computer Forensic Investigator is one of the most valued certificates in Network Security and possessing it raises one to an elite group of professionals.
You Will Be Having Knowledge of These Topics After Completing This Course :
Investigation process in Computer forensics
Legal issues involved in Digital Forensics investigations
Searching evidence and digital foorprints on Criminal Computer
Use of Kali Linux in Computer forensics
Methodologies of Acquisition and seizing Digital devices
Digital evidence, their types, e x a mination processes
Electronic crime and their categories
Setting up forensic lab in computer
Knowledge of windows foreniscs
Volatile and non-volatile information gatherings
Forensics analysis of RAM Dump
Recover deleted files and hard disk partitions
Concepts of password cracking and investigating password attacks
Generating investigative reports
Anti-Forensics Techniques used by Hackers to erase evidences and many more..
BONUS : Cyber Crime Investigation of Website Hacking, Social Media Crime & Email Crime Investigation.
By the conclusion of this computer based tutorial for Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime Investigation, you will have a clear understanding of what it takes to be a computer forensics investigator, and the tools and techniques used by most Forensics Science Laboratories in solving Computer related crimes.
Have a Joyful Journey of Learning!
Who this course is for:
Law Enforcement Officer
Digital Forensic Investigator
Cyber Security Professionals
- Ebooks list page : 40248
- 2019-07-06Computer Forensics & Investigation Using Open Source Tools
- 2019-04-12Computer Forensics & Investigation Using Open Source Tools
- 2019-04-11Computer Forensics & Investigation Using Open Source Tools
- 2018-07-21Practical Data Analysis Using Open Source Tools & Techniques (Volume Book 1)
- 2018-07-18Practical Data Analysis: Using Open Source Tools & Techniques (Volume Book 1)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Research Workbench: Statistics Research Workbench using Open Source Tools
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Preparing CMS Web Graphics and Layouts Using Open Source Tools
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Text Mining and Visualization: Case Studies Using Open-Source Tools (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
- 2017-06-13Research Workbench Statistical Research Workbench Using Open Source Tools
- 2017-05-28Research Workbench: Statistical Research Workbench Using Open Source Tools
- 2017-03-11Research Workbench Statistics Research Workbench using Open Source Tools
- 2014-05-09preparing cms web graphics and layouts using open source tools
- 2012-11-09Creating Database-Backed Library Web Pages: Using Open Source Tools (Repost)
- 2010-11-22Lynda: Preparing CMS Web Graphics and Layouts Using Open Source Tools [HF,FS,Fs] - Removed
- 2010-01-30Lynda.Com Preparing CMS Web Graphics And Layouts Using Open Source Tools no Exercise Files - Removed
- 2008-02-26Sarbanes-Oxley IT Compliance Using Open Source Tools-Second Edition, Second Edition
- 2008-02-16Syngress Sarbanes Oxley IT Compliance Using Open Source Tools 2nd Edition Nov 2007 eBook-BBL
- 2007-12-19Creating Database-Backed Library Web Pages: Using Open Source Tools
- 2007-12-16Creating Database-Backed Library Web Pages: Using Open Source Tools
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.