Posted on 2014-01-17. By anonymous.
English | 2011-08-09 | ISBN: 0061777250, 0061777250, 0061777269 | 448 pages | EPUB, MOBI | 1 mb + 1.2 mb
As a cardiologist, Pim van Lommel was struck by the number of his patients who claimed to have near-death experiences as a result of their heart attacks. As a scientist, this was difficult for him to accept: Wouldn't it be scientifically irresponsible of him to ignore the evidence of these stories? Faced with this dilemma, van Lommel decided to design a research study to investigate the phenomenon under the controlled environment of a cluster of hospitals with a medically trained staff.
For more than twenty years van Lommel systematically studied such near-death experiences in a wide variety of hospital patients who survived a cardiac arrest. In 2001, he and his fellow researchers published his study on near-death experiences in the renowned medical journal The Lancet. The article caused an international sensation as it was the first scientifically rigorous study of this phenomenon. Now available for the first time in English, van Lommel offers an in-depth presentation of his results and theories in this book that has already sold over 125,000 copies in Europe.
Van Lommel provides scientific evidence that the near-death phenomenon is an authentic experience that cannot be attributed to imagination, psychosis, or oxygen deprivation. He further reveals that after such a profound experience, most patients' personalities undergo a permanent change. In van Lommel's opinion, the current views on the relationship between the brain and consciousness held by most physicians, philosophers, and psychologists are too narrow for a proper understanding of the phenomenon. In Consciousness Beyond Life, van Lommel shows that our consciousness does not always coincide with brain functions and that, remarkably and significantly, consciousness can even be experienced separate from the body.
You can also connect to my RSS
- Ebooks list page : 24730
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience
- 2016-12-27[PDF] Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience
- 2013-05-08Pim Van Lommel - Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience
- 2012-01-25Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience - Pim Van Lommel
- 2012-01-05Consciousness Beyond Life: The Science of the Near-Death Experience
- 2011-09-09[request]Science and the Near-Death Experience: How Consciousness Survives Death
- 2018-01-13[PDF] On The Other Side Of Life: Exploring the Phenomenon of the Near-Death Experience
- 2017-01-16[PDF] On The Other Side Of Life: Exploring the Phenomenon of the Near-Death Experience
- 2012-10-08On The Other Side Of Life: Exploring the Phenomenon of the Near-Death Experience
- 2010-01-27On The Other Side Of Life: Exploring The Phenomenon Of The Near-death Experience
- 2009-03-12On The Other Side Of Life: Exploring The Phenomenon Of The Near-death Experience
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Lessons from the Light: What We Can Learn from the Near-Death Experience
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Near Death Experience (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thriller Series Book 10)
- 2010-01-27Religion, Spirituality & the Near-Death Experience By Mark Fox - Removed
- 2010-01-27Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul
- 2009-07-25Religion, Spirituality and the Near-Death Experience - Removed
- 2009-01-08Religion, Spirituality and the Near-Death Experience. By Mark Fox - Removed
- 2008-12-06Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul
- 2019-08-02#$(Favorable) - Why You Should Read God and the Afterlife: The Groundbreaking New Evidence for God and Near-Death Experience by Jeffrey Long Online or Download [^PDF ^EPUB ^MOBI]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.