Posted on 2014-02-21. By anonymous.
English | 2006-03-13 | ISBN: 0898716020 | 272 pages | PDF | 31.3 mb
Control Perspectives on Numerical Algorithms and Matrix Problems organizes the analysis and design of iterative numerical methods from a control perspective. The authors discuss a variety of applications, including iterative methods for linear and nonlinear systems of equations, neural networks for linear and quadratic programming problems, support vector machines, integration and shooting methods for ordinary differential equations, matrix preconditioning, matrix stability, and polynomial zero finding. This book opens up a new field of interdisciplinary research that should lead to insights in the areas of both control and numerical analysis and shows that a wide range of applications can be approached fromâ€”and benefit fromâ€”a control perspective. Audience Control Perspectives on Numerical Algorithms and Matrix Problems is intended for researchers in applied mathematics and control as well as senior undergraduate and graduate students in both of these fields. Engineers and scientists who design algorithms on a heuristic basis and are looking for a framework may also be interested in the book.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 25236
- 2010-07-20Control Perspectives on Numerical Algorithms And Matrix Problems (repost)
- 2018-09-26Control Perspectives on Numerical Algorithms And Matrix Problems
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Control Perspectives on Numerical Algorithms And Matrix Problems (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2009-04-30Control Perspectives on Numerical Algorithms And Matrix Problems (Advances in Design and Control)
- 2019-01-31Parallel Algorithms for Linear Models Numerical Methods and Estimation Problems
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- 2020-01-14Maximal Cohen-macaulay Modules over Non-isolated Surface Singularities and Matrix Problems (Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Algorithms and Programming: Problems and Solutions (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Addiction and Self-Control: Perspectives from Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Algorithms and Programming: Problems and Solutions
- 2017-04-02Algorithms and Programming Problems and Solutions, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Addiction and Self-Control: Perspectives from Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy)
- 2016-12-31Algorithms and Programming Problems and Solutions, 2nd Edition
- 2014-06-10Handbook of Applied Algorithms: Solving Scientific, Engineering, and Practical Problems [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-05-20Algorithms and Programming: Problems and Solutions, 2nd Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-23Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Algorithms, and Their Applications [Repost]
- 2013-09-14Algorithms and Programming: Problems and Solutions by A. Shen
- 2013-09-11Algorithms and Programming: Problems and Solutions (Repost)
- 2013-06-05Variational Principles and the Numerical Solution of Scattering Problems (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.