Posted on 2011-02-12. By anonymous.
Spr i nger | 2009 | ISBN: 1848820623 | 144 pages | PDF | 2,4 MB
Agent systems are being used to model complex systems like societies, markets and biological systems. In this book we investigate issues of agent systems related to convergence and interactivity using techniques from agent based modelling to simulate complex systems, and demonstrate that interactivity/exchange and convergence in multi-agent systems are issues that are significantly interrelated.
Topic and features: - Introduces the state of the art in multi-agent systems, with an emphasis on agent-based computational economics. - Sheds light on the fundamental concepts behind the stability of multi-agent systems. - Investigates knowledge exchange among agents, the rationale behind it and its effects on the ecosystem. - Explores how information provided through interaction with the system can be used to optimise its performance. - Describes a pricing strategy for a realistic large-scale distributed system.
This book supplies a comprehensive resource and will be invaluable reading for researchers and postgraduates studying this topic.
- Ebooks list page : 10496
- 2014-06-17Convergence and Knowledge Processing in Multi-Agent Systems - Removed
- 2014-05-30Convergence and Knowledge Processing in Multi-Agent Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2010-01-27Convergence and Knowledge Processing in Multi-Agent Systems
- 2009-06-05Convergence and Knowledge Processing in Multi-Agent Systems
- 2009-06-03Convergence and Knowledge Processing in Multi-Agent Systems
- 2009-06-02Convergence and Knowledge Processing in Multi-Agent Systems
- 2019-03-12Rational, Robust, and Secure Negotiations in Multi-Agent Systems - Removed
- 2018-12-05Languages, Methodologies and Development Tools for Multi-Agent Systems
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Balancing Reactivity and Social Deliberation in Multi-Agent Systems: From RoboCup to Real-World Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2021-01-09Multi Agent Systems and Agreement Technologies: 17th European Conference
- 2021-01-08Multi-Agent Systems and Agreement Technologies
- 2020-05-05Cooperative Control of Multi Agent Systems An Optimal and Robust Perspective
- 2019-12-28PRIMA 2018: Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems: 21st International Conference, Tokyo, Japan, October 29-November 2, 2018, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-12-05Data-intensive Systems: Principles and Fundamentals using Hadoop and Spark (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- 2019-12-04PRIMA 2019: Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems: 22nd International Conference, Turin, Italy, October 28–31, 2019, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-12-03Learning Representation for Multi-View Data Analysis: Models and Applications (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- 2019-11-28Agents and Multi-agent Systems: Technologies and Applications 2019: 13th KES International Conference, KES-AMSTA-2019 St. Julians, Malta, June 2019 ... (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2019-11-26Explainable, Transparent Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems: First International Workshop, EXTRAAMAS 2019, Montreal, QC, Canada, May 13–14, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-26Highlights of Practical Applications of Survivable Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. The PAAMS Collection: International Workshops of PAAMS 2019, Ávila, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.