Posted on 2011-06-24. By anonymous.
Publisher: Greenwich Medical Media | ISBN: 1841101583 | edition 2005 | PDF | 227 pages | 14 mb
Like other titles in the Core Topics series, this book provides an easy-to-read introduction to this important topic that will be of value to a wide spectrum of healthcare professionals including anaesthetists, intensivists, ODPs, theatre and recovery nurses. Concise but comprehensive chapters from experts in the field cover everything from basic anatomy, physiology and applied physics, through the various methods of maintaining the airway under anaesthesia (supraglottic devices, tracheal intubation, tubes/cuffs, endobronchial and double-lumen tubes) to the problem airway (obstruction by infection, tumour or a foreign body, ENT and maxillo-facial surgery, aspiration, obstetrics, trauma, cervical spine disease, intensive care, the 'lost' airway, extubation and recovery), the paediatric airway, disinfection and cleaning of equipment and finally morbidity, mortality and medico-legal issues. 'Real' clinical scenarios, with patient management questions and model answers, are included throughout the book to bring to life some of the key problems encountered in day-to-day practice.
- Ebooks list page : 12005
- 2013-02-27Core Topics in Airway Management (repost)
- 2014-05-04Core Topics in Airway Management, 2 edition (repost)
- 2017-03-2102558-[Upload 2017]-Core Topics in Airway Management - I. Calder, A. Pearce (Cambridge, 2005)
- 2013-02-10Core Topics in Airway Management, 2 edition
- 2011-10-05Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2011-06-05Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2010-06-22Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2010-05-27Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2007-06-13Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2007-06-07Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2013-08-13CAIA Level I: An Introduction to Core Topics in Alternative Investments (repost)
- 2012-08-22Core Topics in Thoracic Anesthesia (repost)
- 2011-11-19Principles of Airway Management (repost)
- 2011-09-05Core Topics in Thoracic Anesthesia (Repost)
- 2014-05-25Advanced Topics in Java: Core Concepts in Data Structures (Repost)
- 2014-05-04Core Topics in Cardiac Anesthesia, 2 edition (repost)
- 2014-03-18Core Topics in Neuroanaesthesia and Neurointensive Care (repost)
- 2013-12-30Advanced Topics in C: Core Concepts in Data Structures (repost)
- 2013-12-18Discover Biology (Core Topics Fourth Edition) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.