Posted on 2010-06-22. By anonymous.
Publisher: Greenwich Medical Media | ISBN: 1841101583 | edition 2005 | PDF | 227 pages | 14 mb
Like other titles in the Core Topics series, this book provides an easy-to-read introduction to this important topic that will be of value to a wide spectrum of healthcare professionals including anaesthetists, intensivists, ODPs, theatre and recovery nurses. Concise but comprehensive chapters from experts in the field cover everything from basic anatomy, physiology and applied physics, through the various methods of maintaining the airway under anaesthesia (supraglottic devices, tracheal intubation, tubes/cuffs, endobronchial and double-lumen tubes) to the problem airway (obstruction by infection, tumour or a foreign body, ENT and maxillo-facial surgery, aspiration, obstetrics, trauma, cervical spine disease, intensive care, the 'lost' airway, extubation and recovery), the paediatric airway, disinfection and cleaning of equipment and finally morbidity, mortality and medico-legal issues. 'Real' clinical scenarios, with patient management questions and model answers, are included throughout the book to bring to life some of the key problems encountered in day-to-day practice.
- Ebooks list page : 6182
- 2017-03-2102558-[Upload 2017]-Core Topics in Airway Management - I. Calder, A. Pearce (Cambridge, 2005)
- 2014-05-04Core Topics in Airway Management, 2 edition (repost)
- 2013-02-27Core Topics in Airway Management (repost)
- 2013-02-10Core Topics in Airway Management, 2 edition
- 2011-10-05Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2011-06-24Core Topics in Airway Management (Repost)
- 2011-06-05Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2010-05-27Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2007-06-13Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2007-06-07Core Topics in Airway Management
- 2019-01-11Core Topics in Critical Care Medicine
- 2018-12-27Core Topics in Critical Care Medicine
- 2018-11-28Manual of Emergency Airway Management (4th Edition)
- 2018-11-14CAIA Level I An Introduction to Core Topics in Alternative Investments
- 2018-10-29The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management
- 2018-10-17Core Topics in Cardiothoracic Critical Care, Second Edition
- 2018-09-22Key Topics in Healthcare Management Understanding the Big Picture
- 2018-08-13The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management
- 2018-08-07Core Topics in Cardiothoracic Critical Care, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.