Posted on 2021-05-01, by mitsumi.
Renderer Corona , the name of plug- engineering and specialized powerful, but highly functional for Autodesk 3ds Max software is. Plug before you as a standalone application known CLI. Also, users are able to use this tool to promote their business on software Maxon Cinema 4D is also used. The makers of this product are convinced that working with this tool is very simple and in fact you can just press render rendering operations do. With this tool easier than ever can do render settings.
Corona Renderer always control your users using a very high quality of the performance will be In making this plugin has been trying to do all the tools possible and collect users' requirements and be prepared. Finally should be noted that the plug before you with their high flexibility in the operations of rendering high speed also benefit
Features and plug-Corona Renderer:
Corona Renderer offers both biased and unbiased rendering solution at the user's discretion. In both cases it delivers predictable, reliable, and physically plausible results with no compromises in quality.
Ease Of Use
Usability is our strongest weapon. Render setup is really as simple as pressing "Render". Most new users will learn Corona in just one day, and fall in love with it over the next few...
Corona Renderer brings you state of the art, fully-featured interactive rendering. You can change materials, lights, and create and adjust geometry while rendering. There is no need to manually restart or update the rendering, as it happens automatically, usually within less than a second. It runs completely on the CPU, so it has no limitations to what it can handle...
Corona Renderer is extremely flexible. We understand how important it is to be able to "bend" physical laws to deliver the results your clients expect. So Corona supports numerous reality hacks which allow you to get exactly the effect you desire...
Speed is an important factor in production that cannot be ignored. A usable renderer must always deliver results as fast as possible and that is why we are always looking for...
The output quality and speed are not the only things that make a great renderer. That is why Corona comes with many "little" workflow tweaks that will make your life much easier...
Our design goal for Corona materials is to make them physically based, yet intuitive, flexible, and easy to set up...
The whole process of creating lights is designed to give artists complete control over their scene, while being fast and intuitive. There are no sampling multipliers, and no differences between using light objects and materials...
SSS & Volumetrics
Corona Renderer also offers the volumetric/SSS rendering option since the version 1.0. We call it the Subsurface scattering revolution (SSSR). Why revolution? Because it is a fast, ...
Traditionally, users had to choose to either use unbiased algorithms without any caching and wait long time for all renders, or use biased caching algorithms, and deal with sDescriptionches, missing shadows, and sensitive input parameters. Corona merges the best of both worlds...
Rendering with multiple computers at once is essential for any real production. Corona facilitates this in multiple ways - for example it has its own distributed rendering system, and it is compatible with the Backburner and Thinkbox's Deadline render farm management systems...
Proudly CPU Based
Corona Renderer does not need any special hardware to run. It uses the CPU and you can run it on any processor from Intel or AMD released in the past decade...
- We think these are the best caustics in any render engine!
- Easy to set up with just a click or two
- No complex parameters
- Fast to render
- Handles reflective caustics and refractive caustics
- Refractive caustics can include dispersion (hello Dark Side of the Moon!)
- Each light source (including suns and environments) can have caustics enabled or disabled
- Works as expected with LightMix and other Corona tools
-Docked IR Viewport
- If you prefer to run IR in a Cinema 4D viewport rather than in the VFB, then this update has what you need!
-Object picking in the render window
in both the docked IR viewport and the VFB, you can now left-click to select objects right in the render. In the docked IR viewport, you can also move, scale and rotate objects there too and you can also use the regular Cinema 4D controls to adjust the perspective or camera view (things that are not possible in the 3ds Max version)
-Set Depth of Field focus point in the render window
-In the VFB render (IR or final), you can right-click to set the point which should be in focus when using Depth of Field.
-Intel AI Denoising
-works on any CPU (not just Intel), giving you access to AI denoising for final renders that can be done on any machine.
-Inside Volume mode - for true 3D volumetric materials using the Corona Volume shader.
-Fisheye mode for cameras
-perfect for both interior and exterior renders, any Corona camera can be given a fisheye lens, with all the controls you need to get the result you want. This was developed by the Corona for Cinema 4D team, then ported to 3ds Max.
-stacking materials on an object now gives the expected results from displacement.
-Multiple Suns for LightMix
-now you can set up different times of day in one render, and swap between them in LightMix.
-New Image Filtering
-makes noise less noticeable to the eye, getting away from the "pixel-by-pixel" look that CGI noise has. In effect this speeds up rendering, as you will need less passes or time to get to a satisfying visual quality.
-New Light Solver
-now fully functional in all cases, the New Light Solver is now enabled by default, and gives great improvements to render times.
OS:64-bit Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
CPU:For Corona Renderer 2 and newer, you will need a CPU that supports the SSE4.1 instruction set (any processor from within the last 10 years). Here is a list of compatible CPUs.
Note:this denoiser type is optional, and Corona Renderer will work fine even if it's not installed (for example if you are using an AMD or integrated GPU). We also offer a High Quality denoiser, which utilizes purely the CPU, and this denoiser can be used on any computer which can run Corona Renderer.
Compability:64-bit MAXON Cinema 4D R14-S24
- Ebooks list page : 47487
- 2021-04-30Corona Renderer 6 Hotfix 2 for Cinema 4D R14-S24
- 2020-05-10Corona Renderer v5 Hotfix 2 for Cinema 4D R14-R21 - Removed
- 2019-11-28Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 3 for Cinema 4D R14 R21 - Removed
- 2019-11-20Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 3 for Cinema 4D R14-R21 - Removed
- 2021-04-30Corona Renderer 6 Hotfix 2 for 3DS MAX 2014-2022
- 2020-05-24Corona Renderer 5 Hotfix 2 for 3DS MAX 2013-2021 5 Hotfix 2 x64 - Removed
- 2019-11-28Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 1 for 3DS MAX 2013 2020 - Removed
- 2019-11-19Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 1 for 3DS MAX 2013 2020 - Removed
- 2019-11-11Corona Renderer 4 Hotfix 1 for 3DS MAX 2013-2020 - Removed
- 2020-09-20Corona Renderer 5 Hotfix 2 Material Library for 3ds Max 2013 2021 Win - Removed
- 2020-05-18Corona Renderer 5 Hotfix 2 Material Library for 3ds Max 2013 2021 Win - Removed
- 2020-05-11Corona Renderer 5 Hotfix 2 Material Library for 3DS MAX 2013-2021 - Removed
- 2020-05-10Corona Renderer 5 Hotfix 2 Material Library for 3DS MAX 2013-2021 - Removed
- 2019-06-03Corona Renderer 3.2 for Cinema 4D R14-R20 - Removed
- 2019-06-02Corona Renderer 3.2 for Cinema 4D R14-R20 - Removed
- 2018-07-31Corona Renderer 1.7.4 for 3ds Max 2012-2019
- 2018-06-11Corona Renderer 1.7.4 for 3ds Max 2012-2019
- 2017-10-17Corona Renderer 1 6 3 for 3DS Max 2012-2018
- 2017-10-13Corona Renderer 1.6.3 for 3DS Max 2012-2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.