Posted on 2013-12-16. By anonymous.
Robert J. Tomanek - Coronary Vasculature: Development, Structure-Function, and Adaptations
Published: 2012-10-19 | ISBN: 1461448867 | PDF | 270 pages | 8 MB
Ischemic heart disease is the leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the developed world. The high metabolism and oxygen demand of the cardiac myocardium depends on both a high blood flow and a rich capillary density. For this reason, the growth of the coronary vasculature is vital, not only in early development, but also in the adult faced with various stresses. Novel technologies have enabled the discovery of the molecular mechanisms underlying the growth and assembly coronary vessels, and this volume covers the hierarchy of the coronary vasculature from its embryonic origins through its postnatal growth, adulthood, and senescence. Chapters address normal coronary development, coronary anomalies and their possible underlying developmental errors, coronary vessel adaptations to exercise training, aging, hypoxia, myocardial ischemia, and cardiac hypertrophy.
This comprehensive overview of current research in coronary vessels and myocardial perfusion was written by Dr. Robert J. Tomanek, Emeritus Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Iowa. The book reviews, discusses, and integrates findings from various areas of coronary vasculature research, and as a result, will be a valuable reference source for cardiovascular scientists and physicians for many years to come.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 24171
- 2013-10-26Coronary Vasculature: Development, Structure-Function, and Adaptations
- 2014-05-04Introduction to Proteins: Structure, Function, and Motion (Repost)
- 2014-04-14Endotoxins: Structure, Function and Recognition [Repost]
- 2014-04-03Mathematics of DNA Structure, Function and Interactions [Repost]
- 2013-03-03Handbook on White Matter: Structure, Function and Changes (repost)
- 2012-12-28Mathematics of DNA Structure, Function and Interactions (Repost)
- 2012-04-25The Bacteria: Their Origin, Structure, Function and Antibiosis (Repost)
- 2011-07-03Endotoxins: Structure, Function and Recognition (repost)
- 2011-05-11Mathematics of DNA Structure, Function and Interactions (repost)
- 2009-06-06Industrial Enzymes: Structure, Function and Applications (REPOST)
- 2014-05-20Homocysteine in Protein Structure/Function and Human Disease: Chemical Biology of Homocysteine-containing Proteins (Repost)
- 2014-04-24Macromolecular Crystallography: Deciphering the Structure, Function and Dynamics of Biological Molecules [Repost]
- 2014-03-27High-Density Lipoproteins: Structure, Metabolism, Function and Therapeutics (repost)
- 2013-12-28Animal Behaviour: Mechanism, Development, Function and Evolution (repost)
- 2013-08-31Esau's Plant Anatomy: Meristems, Cells, and Tissues of the Plant Body: Their Structure, Function, and Development, 3rd Edition
- 2012-10-04Animal Behavior: Mechanism, Development, Function, and Evolution (repost)
- 2012-04-15Animal Behavior: Mechanism, Development, Function, and Evolution (Repost)
- 2012-03-10C. Stan Tsai, "Biomacromolecules: Introduction to Structure, Function and Informatics"(repost)
- 2012-01-16Mathematics of DNA Structure, Function and Interactions by Craig John Benham (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.