Posted on 2020-06-25, by books_lover.
Corporate Social Irresponsibility focuses on ethical failures in order to relate corporate responsibility to business ethics, corporate governance, and organization effectiveness. The book advocates a strategic approach to CSR – ethical management cannot, and should not, be divorced from effective management. Corporate social responsibility has transitioned from oxymoron into a defining challenge of the twenty first century. Taking the recent financial crisis as a starting point, Alexander examines the underlying ethical and legal crises these events expose in the business world. The problems that have come to light go beyond issues of firm financial performance into the integrity of the manufacturing and marketing processes, and relations with consumers. As such, the book presents a model that resolves the apparent conflict between maximizing shareholder value, and meeting the interests of other firm stakeholders. Alexander presents a balanced view, contrasting her model with alterna
- Ebooks list page : 43956
- 2018-09-21Corporate Social Irresponsibility Individual Behaviors and Organizational Practices
- 2018-08-07Corporate Social Irresponsibility Individual Behaviors and Organizational Practices
- 2018-06-13Corporate Social Irresponsibility Individual Behaviors and Organizational Practices
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Corporate Social Irresponsibility
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Corporate Social Irresponsibility
- 2020-06-07Key Initiatives in Corporate Social Responsibility: Global Dimension of CSR in Corporate Entities (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-05-31Cultural Roots of Sustainable Management: Practical Wisdom and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-05-25Corporate Social and Human Rights Responsibilities Global, Legal and Management Pe...
- 2020-05-20Soulful Corporations: A Values-Based Perspective on Corporate Social Responsibility (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2020-05-19Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Business World
- 2020-05-18Corporate Social Responsibility in Asia: Practice and Experience (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-04-07Essential Issues in Corporate Social Responsibility: New Insights and Recent Issues (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-02-29Rethinking Business Responsibility in a Global Context: Challenges to Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Ethics (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-02-23Evaluating Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility Projects: An Ethnographic Approach
- 2020-02-05Corporate Social Responsibility in India: Cases and Developments After the Legal Mandate (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-02-05The Dynamics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Critical Approach to Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2020-01-26CSR und Marketing: Nachhaltigkeit und Verantwortung richtig kommunizieren (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility)
- 2020-01-15Corporate Social Responsibility: Academic Insights and Impacts (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- 2019-12-27CSR und Compliance: Synergien nutzen durch ein integriertes Management (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.