Posted on 2021-04-14, by nokia241186.
English | March 23, 2021 | ASIN: B08YQJH16X |
Over the past three decades, the once-efficient American health care system has evolved into a complex maze of monopolies and a racket of bureaucratic checks, approvals, denials, roadblocks, and detours. This shift has created a massive and at times redundant workforce that frustrates patients, as well as physicians, nurses, and administrative staff. Health care costs the United States over $3 trillion each year and consumes over 18% of the country's gross domestic product. That's more than $11,000 for each person in the country each year - more than double what it costs in most Western European countries to deliver equal or even better care.
In Corporatizing American Health Care, Robert W. Derlet, MD, traces the progression of health care policy in the United States. How, he asks, has US health care transformed from bedside medicine - a model of small practices and patient-focused care - into corporate medicine, which prioritizes profit and deals with both patient care and outcomes as billing codes? Arguing that the US Congress is the root of the problem, he describes how Congress has failed to enact legislation to prevent corporate monopolies in the health care industry. Instead, corrupted by large campaign donations and corporate lobbyists, Congress has crafted loopholes benefiting corporations and harming people.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47235
- 2011-12-08Zoonoses and Communicable Diseases Common to Man and Animals, Vol. II: Chlamydioses, Rickettsioses, and Viroses, Third Edition (Scientific and Technical Publication) - Pan American Health Organization
- 2011-12-01Zoonoses and Communicable Diseases Common to Man and Animals, Vol. II: Chlamydioses, Rickettsioses, and Viroses, Third Edition (Scientific and Technical Publication) - Pan American Health Organization
- 2011-12-15Juvenile Violence in the Americas: Innovative Studies in Reseach, Diagnosis and Prevention - Pan American Health Org
- 2011-11-23Zoonoses and Communicable Diseases Common to Man and Animals
- 2022-06-25Tragic Consequences The Price America Is Paying for Rejecting God and How to Reclaim Our Culture for Christ (Audiobook)
- 2021-12-13My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open How to Untangle Our Relationship with Tech [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-13Misunderstanding Health Making Sense of America's Broken Health Care System [Audiobook]
- 2018-05-09American Betrayal The Secret Assault on Our Nation's Character [Audiobook]
- 2014-05-17The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World from Scratch (Audiobook)
- 2014-05-15The Knowledge: How to Rebuild Our World from Scratch (Audiobook)
- 2013-02-10The God Virus: How Religion Infects Our Lives and Culture (Audiobook)
- 2021-04-21Why the Innocent Plead Guilty and the Guilty Go Free: And Other Paradoxes of Our Broken Legal System [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Reinventing American Health Care: How the Affordable Care Act will Improve our Terribly Complex, Blatantly Unjust, Outrageously Expensive, Grossly Inefficient, Error Prone System
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Our Parents, Ourselves: How American Health Care Imperils Middle Age and Beyond
- 2022-03-22Sickening How Big Pharma Broke American Health Care and How We Can Repair It [Audiobook]
- 2022-01-02Sickening: How Big Pharma Broke American Health Care and How We Can Repair I
- 2020-04-02Malpractice: A Neurosurgeon Reveals How Our Health-Care System Puts Patients at Risk
- 2019-11-30The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care--and How to Fix It
- 2019-10-23The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care—and How to Fix It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.