Posted on 2019-05-05, by Germany2020.
.MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 10.5 hours | Size: 3.83 GB
Cost accounting-Cost Vile Profit Analysis (CVP) including contribution margin income statement & forecasting with CVP
What you'll learn
How to use Cost Volume Profit Analysis (CVP)
Managerial accounting and cost accounting concepts
How to categorize costs by behavior
How to prepare a contribution margin income statement
How to calculate contribution margin, unit contribution margin, & contribution margin ratio
How to calculate the break even point and the margin of safety
How to forecast using CVP
How to calculate operating leverage
An understanding of basic accounting terms
Managerial and cost accounting topics of cost volume profit analysis (CVP).
We will review managerial accounting concepts and the difference between managerial accounting and cost accounting.
The course will start out introducing our primary CVP tool, a contribution margin income statement. The contribution margin income statement will give us an idea of where we are going as we then zoom into more detail going forward, focusing on the nuances of each step in the process.
We will discuss the concept of mixed costs, why they are a problem, and different methods for dealing with them including a high low method and scatter diagram method.
The course will explain the brea-keven point in units and revenue, one of the foundational concepts of cost volume profit analysis (CVP), and one many other concepts are built from.
We will discuss forecasting using cost volume profit analysis (CVP). Projections into the future are one of the significant benefits that CVP provides.
The course will cover techniques to apply CVP analysis when there are multiple inventory products.
We will also discuss the concept of operating leverage, how it is calculated, and why it is useful.
The course will talk about assumptions that cost volume profit analysis makes and limitations to CVP analysis.
We will also work a comprehensive problem using Excel and step by step instructional videos.
The course will have many Excel worksheets to help us review topics. Excel worksheets generally include three tabs. One tab will have the completed problem so we can see the result. Another tab will have a preformatted worksheet where we can fill in the problem. The last tab will have a blank worksheet where we can build our own tables if we choose.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who whats to learn accounting
- Ebooks list page : 40420
- 2019-05-04Cost Volume Profit Analysis (CVP) - Managerial Accounting
- 2019-03-11LYNDA BREAKEVEN AND COST VOLUME PROFIT CVP ANALYSIS TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2016-10-08Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis (2016)
- 2016-09-16Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis with Jim Stice and Kay Stice (2016)
- 2016-09-12Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis with Jim Stice and Kay Stice (2016)
- 2016-09-11Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis (2016)
- 2016-08-08Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis with Jim Stice and Kay Stice (2016)
- 2016-08-05Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis with Jim Stice and Kay Stice (2017)
- 2016-07-27Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis (2016)
- 2016-06-16Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis with Jim Stice and Kay Stice (2017)
- 2016-06-12Breakeven and Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis with Jim Stice and Kay Stice (2016)
- 2020-04-14Managerial Accounting Cost Accounting
- 2020-03-30Managerial Accounting / Cost Accounting
- 2020-03-09Introduction to Managerial Accounting (Cost Accounting)
- 2020-03-01Managerial Accounting / Cost Accounting
- 2020-02-14Managerial Accounting / Cost Accounting
- 2019-07-09Process Costing System Cost Accounting Managerial Accounting
- 2019-07-09Master Budgets Managerial Accounting Cost Accounting
- 2019-05-05Master Budgets - Managerial Accounting Cost Accounting
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.