Posted on 2018-06-13, by voska89.
Laurence Miller PhD, "Counseling Crime Victims: Practical Strategies for Mental Health Professionals"
2008 | pages: 444 | ISBN: 0826115195 | PDF | 1,5 mb
Dr. Miller's Counseling Crime Victims is extremely effectiveR30;and it will occupy a central spot on my bookshelfR30;It is really a golden find.
-Society for Police and Criminal Psychology
Here is the gold standard - the book for mental health clinicians helping crime victims sort through one of life's most difficult and traumatic experiences.-Richard L. Levenson, Jr., Psy.D., CTS
Licensed Psychologist, New York State
As more and more mental health professionals are becoming involved in the criminal justice system - as social service providers, victim advocates, court liaisons, expert witnesses, and clinical therapists - there has not been a commensurate improvement in the quality of text material to address this expanding and diverse field. Until now, students and practicing professionals have had to content themselves with either overly broad texts on criminology or trauma theory, or exceeding narrow tracts on one or another sub-area of victim services.
Counseling Crime Victims provides a unique approach to helping victims of crime. By distilling and combining the best insights and lessons from the fields of criminology, victimology, trauma psychology, law enforcement, and psychotherapy, this book presents an integrated model of intervention for students and working mental health professionals in the criminal justice system. The book blends solid empirical research scholarship with practical, hit-the-ground-running recommendations that mental health professionals can begin using immediately in their daily work with victims.
Counseling Crime Victims is a practical guide and reference book that working mental health clinicians will consult again and again in their daily practices. This book will also be of use to attorneys, judges, law enforcement officers, social service providers and others who work with crime victims in the criminal justice system. It can also serve as a college- and graduate-level text for courses in Psychology and Criminal Justice.
Key Features of this Book:
- Victim assistance is becoming a full-fledged field for social workers and counselors
- A practical, hands-on guide which offers counselors techniques for dealing with victims of a wide variety of crimes
- Shows counselors how to guide their clients through the legal and judicial system
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 36439
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Counseling Crime Victims: Practical Strategies for Mental Health Professionals
- 2010-04-10Counseling Crime Victims: Practical Strategies for Mental Health Professionals
- 2009-02-14Counseling Crime Victims: Practical Strategies for Mental Health Professionals
- 2011-11-18Online Counseling, 2nd ed., Second Edition: A Handbook for Mental Health Professionals (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- 2011-08-26Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance
- 2018-11-24Psychosocial Interventions for People with Schizophrenia A Practical Guide for Mental Health Workers
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 8 Keys to Practicing Mindfulness: Practical Strategies for Emotional Health and Well-Being [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Culture and the Therapeutic Process: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals (Counseling and Psychotherapy: Investigating Practice from Scientific, Historical, and Cultural Perspectives)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] 8 Keys to Practicing Mindfulness: Practical Strategies for Emotional Health and Well-Being [Audiobook]
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Values Clarification in Counseling and Psychotherapy: Practical Strategies for Individual and Group Settings
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Values Clarification in Counseling and Psychotherapy: Practical Strategies for Individual and Group Settings
- 2011-11-05Ron Kraus, George Stricker, Cedric Speyer, "Online Counseling: A Handbook for Mental Health Professionals, 2nd Edition"
- 2011-10-31Online Counseling: A Handbook for Mental Health Professionals, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2011-08-10Online Counseling, 2nd ed., Second Edition: A Handbook for Mental Health Professionals
- 2010-06-26Assertion Training: How To Be Who You Really Are (Strategies for Mental Health)
- 2009-08-03Interventions Following Mass Violence and Disasters: Strategies for Mental Health Practice
- 2008-12-22Online Counseling: A Handbook for Mental Health Professionals
- 2018-12-05Dictionary of Ethical and Legal Terms and Issues The Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals...
- 2018-10-17Handbook of Clinical Sexuality for Mental Health Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.