Posted on 2020-05-09, by nokia241186.
Coursera - Business and Financial Modeling Specialization by University of Pennsylvania
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 2.29 Gb | Materials: PDF
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 19h 25m | Language: English
Build Business and Financial Models. Use spreadsheet models to make data-driven financial decisions.
Wharton's Business and Financial Modeling Specialization is designed to help you make informed business and financial decisions. These foundational courses will introduce you to spreadsheet models, modeling techniques, and common applications for investment analysis, company valuation, forecasting, and more. When you complete the Specialization, you'll be ready to use your own data to describe realities, build scenarios, and predict performance.
Fundamentals of Quantitative Modeling
How can you put data to work for you? Specifically, how can numbers in a spreadsheet tell us about present and past business activities, and how can we use them to forecast the future? The answer is in building quantitative models, and this course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of this critical, foundational, business skill. Through a series of short lectures, demonstrations, and assignments, you'll learn the key ideas and process of quantitative modeling so that you can begin to create your own models for your own business or enterprise. By the end of this course, you will have seen a variety of practical commonly used quantitative models as well as the building blocks that will allow you to start structuring your own models. These building blocks will be put to use in the other courses in this Specialization.
Introduction to Spreadsheets and Models
The simple spreadsheet is one of the most powerful data analysis tools that exists, and it's available to almost anyone. Major corporations and small businesses alike use spreadsheet models to determine where key measures of their success are now, and where they are likely to be in the future. But in order to get the most out of a spreadsheet, you have the know-how to use it. This course is designed to give you an introduction to basic spreadsheet tools and formulas so that you can begin harness the power of spreadsheets to map the data you have now and to predict the data you may have in the future. Through short, easy-to-follow demonstrations, you'll learn how to use Excel or Sheets so that you can begin to build models and decision trees in future courses in this Specialization.
Basic familiarity with, and access to, Excel or Sheets is required.
Modeling Risk and Realities
Useful quantitative models help you to make informed decisions both in situations in which the factors affecting your decision are clear, as well as in situations in which some important factors are not clear at all. In this course, you can learn how to create quantitative models to reflect complex realities, and how to include in your model elements of risk and uncertainty. You'll also learn the methods for creating predictive models for identifying optimal choices; and how those choices change in response to changes in the model's assumptions. You'll also learn the basics of the measurement and management of risk. By the end of this course, you'll be able to build your own models with your own data, so that you can begin making data-informed decisions. You'll also be prepared for the next course in the Specialization.
Decision-Making and Scenarios
This course is designed to show you how use quantitative models to transform data into better business decisions. You'll learn both how to use models to facilitate decision-making and also how to structure decision-making for optimum results. Two of Wharton's most acclaimed professors will show you the step-by-step processes of modeling common business and financial scenarios, so you can significantly improve your ability to structure complex problems and derive useful insights about alternatives. Once you've created models of existing realities, possible risks, and alternative scenarios, you can determine the best solution for your business or enterprise, using the decision-making tools and techniques you've learned in this course.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43554
- 2020-05-31Coursera Business And Financial Modeling Specialization By University Of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-31Coursera Achieving Personal And Professional Success Specialization By University Of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-31Coursera Business English Communication Skills Specialization By University Of Washington
- 2020-05-16Coursera Achieving Personal and Professional Success Specialization by University of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-31Coursera Business Foundations Specialization By University Of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-30Coursera Business Analytics Specialization By University Of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-09Coursera Business Foundations Specialization by University of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-09Coursera Business Analytics Specialization by University of Pennsylvania
- 2020-06-22Coursera Teach English Intermediate Grammar Specialization by University of California, Irvine
- 2020-06-03Coursera Learn English Intermediate Grammar Specialization by University of California, Irvine
- 2020-05-31Coursera Learn English Intermediate Grammar Specialization By University Of California, Irvine
- 2020-05-31Coursera Search Engine Optimization (seo) Specialization By University Of California, Davis
- 2020-05-31Coursera Entrepreneurship Specialization By University Of Pennsylvania
- 2020-05-19Study Guide for Statistics for Business and Financial Economics: A Supplement to the Textbook by Cheng-Few Lee, John C. Lee and Alice C. Lee
- 2019-12-30Handbook of Recent Advances in Commodity and Financial Modeling: Quantitative Methods in Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy and Commodity Markets ... in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2019-12-03Deep Energy Retrofit Guide for Public Buildings: Business and Financial Models (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2019-11-22Using Excel for Business and Financial Modelling: A Practical Guide (Wiley Finance) Ed 3
- 2019-04-15UDEMY EXCEL FIN ANALYSIS VALUATION AND FINANCIAL MODELING 2019 TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2019-03-19UDEMY EXCEL FIN ANALYSIS VALUATION AND FINANCIAL MODELING 2019 TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.