Posted on 2020-07-01, by nokia241186.
Coursera - Music Business Specialization by Berklee College of Music
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 4.33 Gb
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 11h 38m | Language: English
Launch Your Career in the Music Business. Success Begins with Creativity & Fundamentals in Entrepreneurship, Law, and Music Business Structure.
Music Business Foundations
This course has been developed to provide students with the latest instruction on the best way for creators, consumers, and facilitators to navigate the resurgence of one of the world's most exciting industries: the music business. Three things are clear about today's music industry: The consumption of music is expanding at the greatest rate in history and from the most portals ever imagined, the cost of producing music is decreasing, and the number of artists creating and seeking to expose their work and develop careers through the Internet has increased dramatically. Whether you're a music creator, consumer, or facilitator of this process, you'll want to understand the history, underpinnings, and basics of the music business. Course author John Kellogg-administrator, educator, entertainment lawyer, performer, and radio and television personality-offers students the opportunity to learn the fundamental principles of the developing new music business, for now and into the future.
What you'll learn: - The basic history of the music industry and today's business trends - How recording agreements are formulated - The basics of copyright law as it pertains to the music business - The role of agents, managers, attorneys, and specific business entities
Building Your Career in Music: Developing A Brand and Funding Your Music
This course shares practical tips and strategies to help you take your first step into launching your career as a musical artist. We'll cover everything from developing your unique identity as an artist and how to lead a band all the way to planning and recording your first independent record with the help of crowdfunding.
The course curriculum is modeled from the real-world experience of Leah Waldo (also known as the emerging country artist, Elisa Smith) and features interviews with industry executives, artists, producers, and engineers - all designed to help you navigate the music industry.
Copyright Law in the Music Business
In this course taught by E. Michael Harrington, students will learn the basis for copyright including what is and is not covered by copyright law. This course will help clarify what rights artists have as creators as well as what the public is free to take from their work. Students will also learn what to do if someone copies their work and what to do if they are accused of copying someone else. Finally, the course will discuss how technology has changed copyright for the better (and worse) and how copyright laws may change in the coming years.
Creativity And Entrepreneurship
Creativity & Entrepreneurship will help you tap into your inner creativity and learn how to leverage it for career development or business innovation.
Presented by Berklee Institute for Creative Entrepreneurship founder Panos Panay, this course features interviews with world renown entrepreneurs, innovators, songwriters, producers, creative directors, educators, performers, visual artists and chefs as they discuss parallels between the creative and entrepreneurial journeys. The course approaches entrepreneurship as a creative process, a fundamental human instinct that we all possess and can unlock. Creativity & Entrepreneurship applies concepts from the creative and musical creation process, such as observing, prototyping, iterating and embracing failure, as a means of guiding you through the concept of thinking like a startup. You will develop the basic mindset, knowledge, and insights required to pursue an entrepreneurial career, whether as the steward of your own career or as the founder of a new business in any field. Creativity & Entrepreneurship is about the side of entrepreneurship you won't learn at a business school but, instead, in the music studio. What you'll learn: How to approach your career or startup as if learning a musical instrument Why entrepreneurship, like creativity, is something we all possess How to apply "the musician mindset" as means to collaboration and creative problem solving Why songwriting is a perfect parallel to career and product development Why there's more to entrepreneurship than business plans and spreadsheets much like there's more to music than scales and lead sheets
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44016
- 2020-07-01Coursera The DIY Musician Specialization by Berklee College of Music
- 2017-03-09Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Songwriting
- 2014-03-15Coursera - Berklee College of Music Songwriting (2013)
- 2014-03-13Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Songwriting (2013)
- 2014-03-05Coursera - Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2014-03-04Coursera - Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2014-03-03Coursera - Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2014-03-03Coursera Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar 2013
- 2014-02-26Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2013-07-23Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Songwriting (2013)
- 2020-06-09Coursera - Cybersecurity Developing a Program for Your Business Specialization by University Syst...
- 2020-06-01Coursera Excel Skills For Business Specialization By Macquarie University
- 2020-05-30Coursera Excel To Mysql Analytic Techniques For Business Specialization By Duke University
- 2020-05-30Coursera How To Start Your Own Business Specialization By Michigan State University
- 2014-01-12Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-09-03Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-06-07Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-04-29Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-04-25Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.