Posted on 2020-07-01, by nokia241186.
Coursera - The DIY Musician Specialization by Berklee College of Music
Video: .mp4 (1280x720) | Audio: AAC, 44100 kHz, 2ch | Size: 7.50 Gb
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 14h 47m | Language: English
Write, Record, and Produce Your Own Music. Learn how to produce your own music and launch your music career.
Songwriting: Writing the Lyrics
There's a songwriter lurking somewhere inside you, peeking around corners, wondering if it's safe to come out. Now it is. This course is an invitation to let your inner songwriter step into the sunlight. All it takes is a simple "yes" and you'll be climbing that windy hill, marveling at the view.
If you haven't written any or many songs, this course will show you an efficient, effective process for tailoring songs to express your ideas and emotions. If you have, you'll look at your process differently, taking control of aspects of the process you may have not noticed. The course will start by examining the tools available to you, all revolving around the essential concept of prosody. You'll learn to use your tools to enhance your message-to work compositionally at the same time you're developing your ideas. You'll be working both lyrically and musically, though musically it's not necessary that you either read music or play an instrument. If you play, great, and you'll be encouraged to play and record your musical responses to the assignments. If you don't play, the course offers you a number of musical loops to work with. All you'll have to do is sing your melodies over the loops. Assignments will ask you to post something for peer review-sometimes lyric lines or sections, sometimes melodies, sometimes both. None of it has to be polished. The course is about writing, not performing. Most important, you'll have a lot of fun.
The Art of Music Production
Explore the art of record production and how to make recordings that other people will love listening to. This course will teach you how to make emotionally moving recordings on almost any recording equipment, including your phone or laptop. The emphasis is on mastering tangible artistic concepts; the gear you use is up to you. You will learn to develop the most important tool in the recording studio: your ears. You will learn to enhance every aspect of your own productions, both sonically and musically, by employing deeper listening skills.
Assignments will include posting your own recordings for peer review, and reviewing your classmates' work by employing specific tools and strategies. If you use a digital audio workstation to record and mix, that's great, but as long as you can record into your computer and post an MP3, you can complete the assignments. As you learn about the art of record production in this 4-week course, you will also learn about yourself and who you are as an artist and producer. It is not necessary that you read music or play an instrument to take this course.
Pro Tools Basics
Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First.
Building Your Career in Music: Developing A Brand and Funding Your Music
This course shares practical tips and strategies to help you take your first step into launching your career as a musical artist. We'll cover everything from developing your unique identity as an artist and how to lead a band all the way to planning and recording your first independent record with the help of crowdfunding.
The course curriculum is modeled from the real-world experience of Leah Waldo (also known as the emerging country artist, Elisa Smith) and features interviews with industry executives, artists, producers, and engineers - all designed to help you navigate the music industry.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44015
- 2020-07-01Coursera Music Business Specialization by Berklee College of Music
- 2020-06-25Music Marketing for the DIY Musician Creating and Executing a Plan of Attack on a ...
- 2017-03-09Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Songwriting
- 2014-03-15Coursera - Berklee College of Music Songwriting (2013)
- 2014-03-13Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Songwriting (2013)
- 2014-03-05Coursera - Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2014-03-04Coursera - Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2014-03-03Coursera - Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2014-03-03Coursera Berklee College of Music Introduction to Guitar 2013
- 2014-02-26Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Introduction to Guitar (2013)
- 2013-07-23Coursera - Berklee College of Music: Songwriting (2013)
- 2016-10-04DIY Musician Guide: How to Promote Your Music Sell To Fans
- 2014-01-12Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-09-03Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-06-07Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-04-29Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-04-25Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2013-04-18Berklee College of Music - Introduction to Music Production
- 2012-06-14Berklee College Of Music - Harmony 1
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.