Posted on 2018-05-18, by perica123.
Kari Byron (Author, Narrator), "Crash Test Girl: An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions"
ASIN: B079Y9Q824, ISBN: 1538549204 | 2018 | MP3@64 kbps | ~06:26:00 | 183 MB
From the former host of Discovery's MythBusters and television's favorite female science geek - a guide for using the scientific method to crash test your way through life.
Kari Byron takes the stereotypes and stigma around being a woman on television and in science and - quite literally - blows them up. She is proof that you don't need to wear a lab coat - or, be a guy - to geek out on science. In turning her love of art, sculpture, and special effects into a career involving explosives and hard hats, she has catapulted herself into an unexpected role as the queen of scientific stunts.
On the iconic, cult-classic MythBusters, Kari and her cohorts filmed over 7,200 hours, tested over 900 myths, set off 850 explosions, and used 43,500 yards of duct tape. To examine each urban legend, they applied the scientific method: question, hypothesize, experiment, analyze, and ultimately, come to conclusions. Along the way, Kari discovered that this logical process is also the perfect tool for solving everyday problems, from unsatisfying relationships to depression and debt. The scientific method became Kari's go-to process for investigating, growing, and making discoveries that have led to greater wisdom, happiness and success (while having a lot of fun in the process).
In Crash Test Girl, she shares the insights and knowledge she's gained, as well as:
How to use the scientific method to crash test your way through career decisions, finding love, making friends, navigating money, battling mental health issues, and being brave
Behind-the-scenes secrets and memorable moments from the gnarliest episodes of Mythbusters
Inspiration for young women interested in STEM or just finding their way to their dream life and advice on breaking through stereotypes and prejudices
Crash Test Girl reminds us that science is for everyone, as long as you're willing to strap in, put on your safety goggles, hit a few walls, and learn from the results. Using a combination of methodical experimentation and unconventional creativity, you'll come to the most important conclusion of all: In life, sometimes you crash and burn, but you can always crash and learn.
- Ebooks list page : 36189
- 2018-05-31Crash Test Girl An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-03Crash Test Girl An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions
- 2018-05-31Crash Test Girl An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions
- 2018-05-17Crash Test Girl
- 2018-05-09Crash Test Girl: An Unlikely Experiment in Using the Scientific Method to Answer Life's Toughest Questions
- 2019-01-15The French Girl [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Tales of a Tiller Girl [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Crash Test Technology International - September 2018
- 2019-01-11Crash Test Technology International - September 2018
- 2018-12-14Tales of a Tiller Girl [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-12The French Girl [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-07Confessions of a Paris Party Girl [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-04Poster Girl [Audiobook]
- 2018-11-21Gunslinger Girl [Audiobook]
- 2018-04-12Shop Girl [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Magic and the Modern Girl (Audiobook)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl [Audiobook]
- 2016-10-24Lab Girl [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.