Posted on 2022-08-13, by 0nelovee.
Create Your First Android Game Using Simplest Way (B4A)
Last updated 3/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 713.02 MB | Duration: 0h 46m
Creating X_O game using programming of basic4Android quote to run on Android systems
What you'll learn
Students will be able to make Android applications & games.
Knowing Basic4Android programming tools.
A mobile device or any emulator runing Android.
Basics of programmning.
Basic4Android (currently known as B4A) is a rapid application development tool for native Android applications, developed and marketed by Anywhere Software Ltd.B4A is an alternative to programming with Java.B4A includes a visual designer that simplifies the process of building user interfaces that target phones and tablets with different screen sizes. Compiled programs can be tested in AVD Manager emulators or on real Android devices using Android Debug Bridge and B4A Bridge.The language itself is similar to Visual Basic and Visual Basic .Net though it is adapted to the native Android environment. B4A is an object-based and event-driven language.B4A generates standard signed Android applications which can be uploaded to app stores like Google Play, Samsung Apps and Amazon Appstore. There are no special dependencies or runtime frameworks required.Since February 2020, the full version is 100% free.The Course will present the following:1- How to use basic4Android developing application.2- How to build flowchart of any application.3- How to design the application screens.4- How to publish your applications on Google play store.5- How to add advertising methods to earn money from your applications. After finishing the course you will be able to teach the Android basic4android application to all your friends.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Steps of Programming
Lecture 2 Introduction to Programming
Lecture 3 Branching
Lecture 4 Loop
Lecture 5 Flowchart design
Lecture 6 Installation of B4A
Lecture 7 Design flow chart for X_O Game
Lecture 8 Editing the flowchart Game quote using B4A
Section 3: Sources
Lecture 9 Sources
Any one want to be Android developer.,Any one want to know easy programming quote.
- Ebooks list page : 53767
- 2022-08-20Create Your First Android Game Using Simplest Way (B4A)
- 2022-08-12Create Your First Android Game Using Simplest Way (B4A)
- 2013-09-27Create Your First Android Game Step By Step
- 2022-09-11Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2022-07-16Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2022-06-23Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game (Updated)
- 2022-01-06Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game (Updated)
- 2021-08-09Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2020-09-23Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game (updated)
- 2020-02-25Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2020-02-13Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2019-04-15Skillshare Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE ANDROID GAME DEVELOPMENT CREATE YOUR FIRST MOBILE GAME-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-18Skillshare - Android Game Development Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2019-02-12SkillShare-ANDROID GAME DEVELOPMENT CREATE YOUR FIRST MOBILE GAME
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - ANDROID GAME DEVELOPMENT CREATE YOUR FIRST MOBILE GAME
- 2019-01-23Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2018-11-20Android Game Development - Create Your First Mobile Game
- 2022-09-04Create your First Computer Game with Stencyls
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.