Posted on 2019-04-25, by everest555.
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 45m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 222 MB
Learn creating 2D side scrolling game in Unity 3D using C#.
This is first part in the series to Create a 2D side scrolling game. In this class you will start with project creation. Setting up the player character, animations and write required scripts.
You will learn the basics of setting Animations in Unity 3D and controlling them through animator controller and in-turn through scripts.
This is a beginner to intermediate level course, you will learn many techniques that are widely used by game developers.
- Ebooks list page : 40323
- 2020-05-07Skillshare Unity 3d Learn To Create A 2d Side Scrolling Game Part 4
- 2020-06-03Creating a 2.5D Side Scroller Game in Unity
- 2020-05-08Creating a 2.5D Side Scroller Game in Unity
- 2020-05-07Creating a 2.5D Side Scroller Game in Unity
- 2019-11-07Create Your First FPS Survival Game With Unity Game Engine
- 2019-11-05Create Your First FPS Survival Game With Unity Game Engine
- 2019-09-09Create A 3D Zombie Shooter Game In Unity
- 2019-07-13Unity3d Game Development Creating A 2d Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-07-13Udemy Unity3d Game Development Creating A 2d Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-07-05Game Development Creating A 2d Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-19Game Development Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-17Game Development Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-14Unity3D Game Development Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-13Unity3D Game Development: Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2020-09-18Create a 90's Point and Click Adventure Game with Unity
- 2020-09-13Create a Rail Shooter Game with Unity
- 2020-06-18Create a Rocketship Video Game in Unity
- 2020-05-10Android Game with Unity & C# -Create Your First Mobile Games
- 2020-03-31Unity3D: Create Your Very First Game Using Unity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.