Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Create a Game Character: Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
.MP4, AVC, 1920x1080, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 12h 37m | 3.45 GB
Instructor: Darrin Lile
Learn to use Blender, Substance Painter, Krita, and Unity to create your own game characters.
Model and UV map a 3D character in Blender, suitable for game engines
Texture a 3D character in Substance Painter
Rig a character in Blender that will work with the Humanoid Rig system in Unity
Use the free character animations provided with Unity on your own custom character
In this course, you will learn how to create a game character using Blender, Substance Painter, Krita, and Unity.
-Model and UV map a 3D character in Blender suitable for game engines
-Import Blender objects into Substance Painter
-Use Substance Painter to texture a 3D objects created in Blender
-Rig a character in Blender that will work with the Humanoid Rig system in Unity
-Use the free animations provided with Unity for your own custom character
We will begin by creating a low-poly version of our character in Blender suitable for game engines. From this Blender model we will create a high-resolution version to be used for baking our texture maps. We will UV map the character in Blender, and then import the models into Substance Painter where we will create PBR textures for the character's skin and costume. We will also cover how to best organize and prepare the character in Blender so that we can texture efficiently in Substance Painter. Once that is done, we will work on creating polygon hair in Blender and use Krita to hand-paint hair strands for the character. We'll then go back to Blender to rig our character, based on what Unity needs to set-up its Humanoid Rig system. If we can fulfill the requirements of the Humanoid Rig, then it opens up the possibility for using hundreds of animations available for free and for purchase on the Unity Asset store. In the end, we will bring our character and textures into Unity and set it up so that we can use the animations that come free with Unity's standard assets. Creating a game character in Blender can be a daunting task, but this course will provide an organized and well-structured discussion of each topic, explaining not only the how, but the why, of every step of the process. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at - github.com/PacktPublishing/Create-a-Game-Character-Blender-Substance-Painter-Unity
Darrin is extremely clear and concise with his instructions and very straightforward
Be able to navigate in Blender and have a basic understanding of the modeling tools.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41110
- 2019-11-22Create A Game Character Blender, Substance Painter, And Unity
- 2019-08-13Packt Publishing Create a Game Character: Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2019-08-09Create a Game Character: Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2019-08-09Create a Game Character Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2019-08-05Create a Game Character Blender, Substance Painter, and Unity
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Texturing a Game Character in Substance Painter and Designer - Removed
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Game Character Animation in Maya and Unity - Removed
- 2019-12-09Game Character Animation in Maya and Unity - Removed
- 2019-11-17Game Character Animation in Maya and Unity - Removed
- 2020-06-24Udemy Mastering Assets Creation with Blender & Substance Painter by Abdelrhman Mohamed
- 2020-06-24Mastering Assets Creation with Blender&Substance painter
- 2020-06-06Mastering Assets Creation with Blender&Substance painter
- 2020-05-28Mastering Assets Creation with Blender&Substance painter
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Shading and Texturing Interior Architecture with Substance Painter and V Ray for 3ds Max
- 2019-11-22Complete Game Character Workflow 02 Texturing And Rendering
- 2019-08-15Complete Game Character Workflow 02 Texturing and Rendering
- 2019-04-29Ultimate Low Poly Game Assets in Blender 2.8 and Unity
- 2019-04-09Ultimate Low Poly Game Assets in Blender 2.8 and Unity
- 2019-04-03Ultimate Low Poly Game Assets in Blender 2.8 and Unity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.