Posted on 2019-09-21, by everest555.
Stacy Pearsall | Video: h264,1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz stereo | Duration: 10h 49m | Lec: 39 | 7.30 GB | Language: English | 3 CLASS MATERIAL
Capture Authentic Emotion
Over fifty-five percent of communication is done through non-verbal gestures. It's essential for photographers to understand the fundamentals of body language in order to better communicate with their clients. In this class, award-winning photographer Stacy Pearsall teaches how to make solid first impressions with your subject through the use of body language.
With her honest and straightforward teaching style, you will learn how to:
Observe and decipher non-verbal cues
Use light and shadow to convey emotion and create a mood
Utilize appropriate lighting for specific personalities
Use body language techniques to capture authentic expressions from your subject
During live photo shoots, Stacy will explain and demonstrate from start to finish how to connect with subjects through positive body language, maintain connection by touch and energy, and capture their true likeness with gesture and light. By the end of this class, you will have the tools and confidence to photograph your clients to show their authentic personalities.
- Ebooks list page : 41384
- 2019-09-28Creativelive | Powerful Portraits using Body Language and Lighting
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2020-04-04How to Analyze People: The Definitive Guide to Speed Reading People on Sight Using Dark Psychology Techniques, Body Language and Emotional Intelligence with Manipulation Secrets to Influence People
- 2011-12-28Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-11-11Normalization, Cut-Elimination, and the Theory of Proofs (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-10-14Lexical Matters (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-09-06Attribute-Value Logic and the Theory of Grammar (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-08-02Normalization, Cut-Elimination, and the Theory of Proofs (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-07-28Lexical Matters (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-06-28Hyperproof: For Macintosh (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-06-16A Natural History of Negation (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-06-06Literate Programming (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-05-29Modal Logic and Process Algebra (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2020-04-17Body Language: Mastery: Decipher Nonverbal Communication, Body Language, and Speed Read People to Win Friends and Influence People (How to Analyze People) (Volume 2)
- 2020-04-17How to Analyze People: Analyze & Read People with Human Psychology, Body Language, and the 6 Human Needs (How to Analyze People 101)
- 2020-04-03How to Analyze Body Language and Personality with Psychology. A guide to Interpreting Body Language and Personality Type to Improve your Empathy,Cognitive ... and Anger Management.Ultimate Guide
- 2019-12-16Get People to Do What You Want: How to Use Body Language and Words for Maximum Effect
- 2019-04-01BeyondWords The Art of Body Language and Physical Escalation
- 2019-01-23Creativelive-The Power of Body Language - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.