Posted on 2013-08-18. By anonymous.
English | 2010 | ISBN: 1608703134 | PDF | 95 pages | 6,2 MB
Keeping pace with the surge of CSI-related television series and films, titles in the Forensic Science Investigated series stand out not only for their thorough overviews of how forensic science is practiced today but also for their fascinating historical perspectives.
Each title begins with a basic â€œWhat Is Forensics?â€ chapter that includes similar examples: Julius Caesarâ€™s 44 BCE death, the first recorded example of forensic medicine; a Chinese text from 1248, His duan Yu, recognized as the worldâ€™s first forensic manual. Subsequent chapters delve further into the history of each discipline before moving on to modern-day accounts. Crime Labs introduces nineteenth-century Frenchman Edmond Locard, creator of the worldâ€™s first forensic lab. The modern-day details are just as gripping as the historical insights, and numerous color photos and digital illustrations, as well as appended lists of resources, add further interest. These strong series titles on a hot topic will find a wide readership among both students and recreational readers alike. Grades 6-9. --Gillian Engberg
- Ebooks list page : 22992
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Crime Labs (Forensic Science Investigated)
- 2011-11-25Crime Labs (Forensic Science Investigated)
- 2014-01-02Investigating Chemistry: A Forensic Science Perspective (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-18Forensic Science Experiments (repost)
- 2012-01-19Interpol's Forensic Science Review (Repost)
- 2011-12-05Digital Crime and Forensic Science in Cyberspace eBook-TRN
- 2009-08-27Digital Crime And Forensic Science in Cyberspace
- 2007-08-27Digital Crime And Forensic Science in Cyberspace
- 2019-06-11Max M. Houck - Forensic Science - Modern Methods of Solving Crime
- 2019-03-25A Life of Crime My Career in Forensic Science
- 2019-03-13A Life of Crime: My Career in Forensic Science
- 2019-01-30Crime Scene to Court The Essentials of Forensic Science
- 2019-01-03A Life of Crime My Career in Forensic Science (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2018-12-13A Life of Crime My Career in Forensic Science
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Mammoth Book of New Csi: Forensic Science in Over Thirty Real-Life Crime Scene Investigations (Mammoth Books)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Killer of Little Shepherds: A True Crime Story and the Birth of Forensic Science - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Science Versus Crime (Essentials of Forensic Science)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Forensic Science: From the Crime Scene to the Crime Lab (2nd Edition)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Acoustics of Crime: The New Science of Forensic Phonetics (Applied Psycholinguistics and Communication Disorders) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.