Author: Crusader Castles in the Holy Land 1097-1192
Publisher: D.Nikolle, A.Hook
Posted on 2010-11-22, by mmortal.
Crusader castles and the fortifications of cities that the Crusaders once occupied conjure up images of great fortresses dominating the landscape, or walled cities defying the wrath of surrounding Islamic states. In reality, fortifications that were taken over, repaired, extended or newly built by the Crusaders who erupted into the Middle East at the close of the 11th century existed in a great variety of sizes and styles. Furthermore, most of the towering castles whose photographs illustrate histories of the Crusades actually survive in a 13th-century or even a post-Crusader Islamic form.
- Ebooks list page : 8492
- 2009-07-19Osprey Fortress 021 - Crusader Castles in the Holy Land 1097-1192
- 2014-03-20Crusader Castles in the Holy Land 1192-1302 (Osprey Fortress 32) (repost)
- 2021-08-31The Crusader Strategy Defending The Holy Land [PDF]
- 2021-08-31The Crusader Strategy Defending The Holy Land
- 2009-05-15The English Translation of the meanings of THE " HOLY QURAN "
- 2009-05-15English Translation of the meanings of THE " HOLY QURAN "
- 2009-05-15English Translation of the meanings of THE HOLY QURAN
- 2009-05-15QURAN : English Translation of the meanings of THE HOLY QURAN
- 2009-05-15The Holy Quran : THE NOBLE QUR'AN English Translation of the meanings and commentary
- 2022-08-25American Palestine Melville, Twain, and the Holy Land Mania
- 2022-07-07A Jewish Guide in the Holy Land How Christian Pilgrims Made Me Israeli
- 2022-06-28The Archaeology of the Holy Land From the Destruction of Solomon's Temple to the Muslim Conquest
- 2021-09-28The Holy Land Revealed
- 2021-04-16Political Theologies in the Holy Land: Israeli Messianism and its Critics
- 2021-03-20The Crusades: The Authoritative History of the War for the Holy Land [Audiobook]
- 2021-03-17The Holy Land Revealed
- 2020-12-08The Holy Land in Observant Franciscan Texts (C 1480-1650)
- 2020-12-05The Holy Land in Observant Franciscan Texts (C. 1480-1650)
- 2020-11-28Women, Crusading and the Holy Land in Historical Narrative
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.