Posted on 2018-05-19, by perica123.
Cybersecurity - Attack and Defense Strategies: Infrastructure security with Red Team and Blue Team tactics by Yuri Diogenes
English | 30 Jan. 2018 | ISBN: 1788475291 | 384 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 46.86 MB
Enhance your organization's secure posture by improving your attack and defense strategies
Gain a clear understanding of the attack methods, and patterns to recognize abnormal behavior within your organization with Blue Team tactics.
Learn to unique techniques to gather exploitation intelligence, identify risk and demonstrate impact with Red Team and Blue Team strategies.
A practical guide that will give you hands-on experience to mitigate risks and prevent attackers from infiltrating your system.
The book will start talking about the security posture before moving to Red Team tactics, where you will learn the basic syntax for the Windows and Linux tools that are commonly used to perform the necessary operations. You will also gain hands-on experience of using new Red Team techniques with powerful tools such as python and PowerShell, which will enable you to discover vulnerabilities in your system and how to exploit them. Moving on, you will learn how a system is usually compromised by adversaries, and how they hack user's identity, and the various tools used by the Red Team to find vulnerabilities in a system.
In the next section, you will learn about the defense strategies followed by the Blue Team to enhance the overall security of a system. You will also learn about an in-depth strategy to ensure that there are security controls in each network layer, and how you can carry out the recovery process of a compromised system. Finally, you will learn how to create a vulnerability management strategy and the different techniques for manual log analysis.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with Red Team and Blue Team techniques and will have learned the techniques used nowadays to attack and defend systems.
What you will learn
Learn the importance of having a solid foundation for your security posture
Understand the attack strategy using cyber security kill chain
Learn how to enhance your defense strategy by improving your security policies, hardening your network, implementing active sensors, and leveraging threat intelligence
Learn how to perform an incident investigation
Get an in-depth understanding of the recovery process
Understand continuous security monitoring and how to implement a vulnerability management strategy
Learn how to perform log analysis to identify suspicious activities
Who This Book Is For
This book aims at IT professional who want to venture the IT security domain. IT pentester, Security consultants, and ethical hackers will also find this course useful. Prior knowledge of penetration testing would be beneficial.
Table of Contents
Incident Response Process
Understanding the Cybersecurity Kill Chain
Compromising the system
Chasing User's Identity
Investigating an Incident
- Ebooks list page : 36191
- 2020-11-21Cybersecurity Attack and Defense Strategies: Counter modern threats and employ state of the art tools and techniques, 2nd Ed
- 2020-06-17Cybersecurity Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure security with Red T
- 2020-05-26Cybersecurity Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure security with Red T
- 2020-05-20Cybersecurity - Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure security with Red T
- 2020-01-06Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies: Counter modern threats and employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques to protect your organization against cybercriminals, 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-25Cybersecurity Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure Security with Red Tea - Removed
- 2019-01-11Cybersecurity - Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure Security with Red Team and Blue Team - Removed
- 2018-12-27Cybersecurity - Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure Security with Red Team and Blue Team... - Removed
- 2018-08-07Cybersecurity - Attack and Defense Strategies Infrastructure Security with Red Team and Blue Team Tactics - Removed
- 2020-03-02Hacking with Kali Linux: A beginner’s guide to learning all the basic of Kali Linux and cybersecurity. Includes network defense strategies, penetration testing and hacking tools for computer
- 2019-05-11Understanding Network Hacks: Attack and Defense with Python
- 2018-04-22Inside Radio An Attack and Defense Guide
- 2018-04-02Inside Radio: An Attack and Defense Guide
- 2018-01-13[PDF] American Terrorism Trials: Prosecutorial and Defense Strategies (Law and Society)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Understanding Network Hacks: Attack and Defense with Python - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] How To Become A Hacker: The hacker attack and defense drills
- 2014-05-06Distributed Denial of Service Attack and Defense (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-12-26Distributed Denial of Service Attack and Defense
- 2012-01-10Internet Denial of Service: Attack and Defense Mechanisms -
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.