Posted on 2020-10-09, by 0nelovee.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 979-8690653323 | 101 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 2.89 MB
Handling risk is one of the chief goals of organizations, mainly in the InfoSec program. Risk management delivers the vehicle for the balance between compliance and security. Businesses need to defend their data by launching and upholding an operational risk management platform. Organizations must considered their environment, resources, threats, and sensitivity of their data. In this book, you will learn the fundamentals of risk management with security, and how to deploy the RMF to efficiently deal with compliance and risk within your business.
CLICK BUY NOW TO GET STARTED TODAY!
You will learn:
•Compliance, Security, Risk
•How to be Compliant and Secure
•Introduction to Risk Management Framework
•Introduction to the NIST Special Publications
•Introduction to the RMF Publications
•Understanding the Cybersecurity Framework
•Comprehending the CSF Construction
•Comprehending the CSF Tiers and Profiles
•Essential RMF Concepts
•Understanding Risk Tiers
•Understanding Systems and Authorization
•Introduction to Roles and Responsibilities
•Comprehending Security and Privacy in the RMF
•How to prepare for RMF
•How to prepare for Organization-level Tasks
•How to prepare for System-level Tasks
•How to Categorize Information Systems
•Comprehending RMF Categorization Tasks
•Understanding Categorizing Systems
•How to Select Security Controls
•How to Select Controls and Baselines
•How to Implement Security Controls
•How to Implement Controls
•How to Assess Security Controls
•Understanding RMF Assess Tasks
•How to Assess Systems
•How to Authorize Information Systems
•How to Monitor Security Controls
•How to Monitor Tasks
•How to Monitor Systems
CLICK BUY NOW TO GET STARTED TODAY!
- Ebooks list page : 44808
- 2020-10-07Cybersecurity For Beginners: How to apply the NIST Risk Management Framework
- 2021-02-03Implementing The Nist Risk Management Framework
- 2020-10-02Implementing the NIST Risk Management Framework
- 2020-10-01Implementing the NIST Risk Management Framework
- 2021-06-24Options Trading for Beginners: How to Hit the Market and Earn Profit with Stocks and Day Trading Tactics for a Living
- 2021-06-13Linux for Beginners: How to Install the Linux OS
- 2021-04-01LINUX FOR BEGINNERS: How to Master the Linux Operating System and Command Line from Scratch
- 2021-03-03Useful Knots Book: A Knot Tying Guide For Beginners, How to Tie The Most Common Rope Knots (Escape, Evasion, and Survival)
- 2021-02-11Useful Knots Book: A Knot Tying Guide For Beginners, How to Tie The Most Common Rope Knots (Escape, Evasion, and Survival)
- 2021-01-12Useful Knots Book: A Knot Tying Guide For Beginners, How to Tie The Most Common Rope Knots (Escape, Evasion, and Survival)
- 2020-03-15Vegan Cookbook for Athletes: 2 Books in 1: Vegan Bodybuilding Cookbook & Keto Vegetarian for Beginners, How to Combine the Ketogenic and Plant-Based Diet for Weight Loss and Muscle Growth
- 2017-12-13[PDF] RV Boondocking For Beginners: How To Live The Simple, Stress Free Motorhome Lifestyle And Achieve Financial Peace
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Arduino For Beginners: How to get the most of out of your Arduino, including Arduino basics, Arduino tips and tricks, Arduino projects and more!
- 2021-07-27The New Cybersecurity For Beginners And Dummies Extensive Guide To Getting Started In Cybersecurity
- 2021-06-24Cybersecurity for Beginners: 25 MOST COMMON SECURITY THREATS & HOW TO AVOID THEM
- 2021-04-24Chess for Beginners: Conquer your Friends: The 4 in 1 Collection: How to Play Chess, Strategy, Tactics, and Endgame
- 2021-04-14Chess for Beginners: Conquer your Friends: The 4 in 1 Collection: How to Play Chess, Strategy, Tactics, and Endgame
- 2021-04-05Piano Book: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners: How To Play Keyboard
- 2021-03-22Master The Circle Of Fifths For Guitarists How To Apply And Hear Music Theory On The Guitar
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.