Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
Cybersecurity in Germany by Martin Schallbruch
English | PDF,EPUB | 2018 | 73 Pages | ISBN : 3319900137 | 1.35 MB
In 2016, Germany's government presented its third cybersecurity strategy, which aims to strengthen the national cyber defence architecture, cooperation between the state and industry, and individual users' agency. For many years, Germany has followed/adopted a preventive and engineering approach to cybersecurity, which emphasizes technological control of security threats in cyberspace over political, diplomatic and military approaches.
Accordingly, the technically oriented Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) has played a leading role in Germany's national cybersecurity architecture. Only in 2016 did the military expand and reorganize its cyber defence capabilities. Moreover, cybersecurity is inextricably linked to data protection, which is particularly emphasised in Germany and has gained high public attention since Edward Snowden's revelations.
On the basis of official documents and their insights from many years of experience in cybersecurity policy, the two authors describe cyber security in Germany in the light of these German peculiarities. They explain the public perception of cybersecurity, its strong link with data protection in Germany, the evolution of Germany's cybersecurity strategies, and the current organisation of cybersecurity across the government and industry. The Brief takes stock of past developments and works out the present and future gaps and priorities in Germany's cybersecurity policy and strategy, which will be decisive for Germany's political role in Europe and beyond. This includes the cybersecurity priorities formulated by the current German government which took office in the spring of 2018.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37405
- 2012-05-11Jane's Battles with the Luftwaffe: The Bomber Campaign Against Germany 1942-45
- 2012-01-09Toward a Safer and More Secure Cyberspace - Committee On Improving Cybersecurity Research In The United States
- 2011-12-31Toward a Safer and More Secure Cyberspace - Committee On Improving Cybersecurity Research In The United States
- 2011-12-09Toward a Safer and More Secure Cyberspace - Committee On Improving Cybersecurity Research In The United States
- 2011-11-29Toward a Safer and More Secure Cyberspace - Committee On Improving Cybersecurity Research In The United States
- 2011-09-01The Decline and Fall of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan: A Pictoral History of the Final Days of WWII
- 2010-02-20Investment Guide to Germany
- 2008-11-27Penthouse December 2008 Germany
- 2008-02-21Diane Kruger - GQ Germany, February 2008
- 2008-02-13Playboy Germany - January 2008
- 2008-02-13Playboy Germany - February 2008
- 2019-09-16Itv On Assignment 2019 Germany Cuba And Italy 720p
- 2019-09-14Linkedin Learning The Cybersecurity Threat Landscape
- 2019-09-14Linkedin Learning Cybersecurity For It Professionals Bifiso
- 2019-09-14Livelessons The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp
- 2019-09-14Linkedin Learning Cybersecurity For It Professionals
- 2019-09-11Cybersecurity And Cloud Computing Challenges
- 2019-08-28Demographic Change in Germany The Economic and Fiscal Consequences
- 2019-08-24Magic Realism: Art in Weimar Germany 1919 33
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.